Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Facial Hair and Fuckupedness
We have a saying in Mock: Eyebrows tell a tale.

Never trust a bitch with crazy ass eyebrows:

[Image: brows1.jpg]

[Image: eyebrow13.jpg]

Men don't seem as affected by this, so I they can grow theirs out into huge horns when they are old as long as they trim ear and nose hairs. Although there are exceptions:

[Image: spl125331_019430.jpg]

That led me to my current hypothesis. People who can't manage their own facial hair are not to be trusted. Especially the most carefree hairs on the human body, eyelashes. How the fuck do you screw up eyelashes?

[Image: Before_eyelashes_alopecia.gif]

Do people think we don't notice the complete and total lack of eyelashes? How does that happen? And can you trust someone who can't manage to care for their own eyelashes? They even make fake ones.

Eyelashes protect the eye from debris. They keep out the big stuff. They are akin to whiskers on a cat and serve as a warning when objects approach our eyes. Eyelashes are so important, they have their own sebaceous glands and sweat glands. If you don't have eyelashes, does sweat and oil leak directly into your eyes? Because that is gross.

Long eyelashes are considered a sign of femininity in cultures around the world. Women (and men, at times) have been enhancing their eyelashes since the Bronze Age. Eyelashes are important.

Women who have a mustache or noticeable side burns also should be suspect. Most women spend time in front of a mirror. They have to notice. At what point do you not care that you have a mustache or man hair on your face? Is it too much bother to remove them regularly? If you don't bother to make the effort to groom yourself, what else is funky on you?

Triple whammy, to be avoided at all costs:
[Image: Capture_9.jpg]

[Image: Capture_2.jpg]

Now the crowning glory! Hair is a woman's crowning glory. While I feel sorry for women who are losing their hair, there are things that can be done about it. If you aren't blessed with beautiful hair like Cracker, you will need to spend that extra half hour in the morning doing something with your greasy, thinning mess. Using a barrette to pin back your greasy mess doesn't fool anybody. Especially if you have darker hair. We can still see your scalp.

Unkempt women aren't clean. We all have our slouch days, but most women make the effort to appear as pleasing as possible. Women who don't keep their appearance up and don't clean their homes are to be avoided. Unless you want to be on TV, in which case I will gladly call Hoarders for you.

This hair style does NOT hide baldness:

[Sorry, couldn't find another picture (except in the member photo thread) of anyone with their hair in a barrette with greasy, floppy bangs. I guess most people know better.)

If you are balding, get a nice cut and tease your hair on the top. Use hair spray and a texturizing spray to make yourself look presentable. At least wash your hair every day to make sure your hair is clean and full and free of grease.

While some of you will think Cracker shallow, most of you understand the need for good grooming and self-improvement. I think some older women think they can rest on their laurels, but they are used to their own redundant style and find it much more attractive than most. Most men wouldn't trade a clean, comfortable home and a nice-looking woman for snappy repartee.

If you can't manage to control the things that grow (or don't grow, as the case may be) on your head, you can't be a shining light for the Internet. Because you need to step away from the monitor and head for the mirror and the treadmill. And the shower. And the cleaning supplies under the sink.

See, Cracker is helpful. Don't hate me because I understand the difference between fuckedupness and fuckable. You can trade one for the other if you put in a little effort.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
A DUDE
[Image: brows1.jpg]

CRACKWHORE
[Image: eyebrow13.jpg]

SYLVESTER STALLONE'S MOTHER
[Image: spl125331_019430.jpg]

PASS
[Image: Before_eyelashes_alopecia.gif]

BUGS BUNNY'S GIRLFRIEND
[Image: Capture_9.jpg]

SALLY
[Image: Capture_2.jpg]

thanks Cracker that was fun. hah

I have eyelash extensions right now, they are pretty fuckin' cool. I'd post a photo but you can't really see them.

My hair is always a wild mess, always. I don't ever primp or that would be the solution.

I worry about growing a 'stache.

I once saw a chick with sideburns & I couldn't take my eyes off them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Great thread ... did Cracker/Aussie have permission to post Sally's pic?
86 112
Sorry to be a killjoy but the girl without eyelashes suffers from alopecia. I'm sure it's fun making snide comments about people you feel are less attractive than yourself, but the girl's got a fucking medical condition.

Hey, lets throw some burn victims up too! Assholes.
Smegma, I've seen you post pictures of people with ugly bodies, bad/excessive (plastic) surgeries, etc. that could have been the result, at least in part, of some medical condition, or mental illness perhaps ...
86 112
There's no comparison. This girl didn't choose to have alopecia.
I hear that some people don't choose to have mental illness and some of its consequences either. Nice try, but unfortunately, thinking people know better.
86 112
I saw a guy at work two days ago that had a Hulk Hogan mustache painted on with a reddish-brown eye brow pencil. No lie.

My hair is curly crazy. If I don't shower and deep condition every single day, I look like Medusa. I'm out of leave in conditioner and just using the shine shock, which isn't cutting it. Most days I end up pulling it back into a pony tail to keep it reigned in. I've been thinking about getting it cut short (it's easier to manage when it's short), this is the longest it's been in years.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
You know what I don't get? Guys with shaved heads and sideburns.
(02-09-2012, 11:13 AM)LuciferLynn Wrote: I saw a guy at work two days ago that had a Hulk Hogan mustache painted on with a reddish-brown eye brow pencil. No lie.

My hair is curly crazy. If I don't shower and deep condition every single day, I look like Medusa. I'm out of leave in conditioner and just using the shine shock, which isn't cutting it. Most days I end up pulling it back into a pony tail to keep it reigned in. I've been thinking about getting it cut short (it's easier to manage when it's short), this is the longest it's been in years.

Straighten it Smiley_emoticons_wink I bet it would be long and beautiful.
Guys with shaved heads and sideburns.....say what? You're right, it doesn't make sense. I know my uncle shaves his head b/c he's going bald, but he doesn't have sideburns.

I had it straightened for my work Christmas party and it looked awful. It never gets REALLY straight so it was sort of wavy but it had no body or anything.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
(02-09-2012, 03:01 AM)Cracker Wrote: If you are balding, get a nice cut and tease your hair on the top.

Ramsey did this and you still make fun of her. It's sticking up 8 inches off the top of her head for Christ's sake, what more do you want?

I used Latisse for awhile and my eyelashes got so damn long I literally had to trim them. That shit really works. I've been out for awhile--I need to pick up some more.
Commando Cunt Queen
Dear Agony-Auntie Cracker,

please advise me! i need help!

i got some of that canned spray-on hair, it covered up the balding patches.

there wasn't much i could do after i singed off my eyebrows and lashes with the unfortunate crack pipe flare up [Image: attachment.php?aid=12191] so i trimmed some hair off the neighbor's dog. i glued it on where my brows should be, and it looks real, the only problem is that i have occasional fleas.
one eye is glued shut after i tried to apply fake lashes and the super glue spurted out, but hardly anyone notices that when i wear sunglasses.

my mustache hair is blond and you can't really see it except in the sunlight. and the black hair sprouting out of my ears is only a couple inches long, pretty earrings help distract from that.

my question is, should i pluck or shave the random coarse hairs that protrude from my neck?

thankyou.

Mass. miss 116

I have sideburns, I'd post the picture but I don't want it in the photo gallery. I'm not sure if they're bad enough to bother waxing.
(02-09-2012, 12:38 PM)sally Wrote: I have sideburns, I'd post the picture but I don't want it in the photo gallery. I'm not sure if they're bad enough to bother waxing.

if you want to post it, i won't put it in the gallery.

(02-09-2012, 12:33 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Dear Agony-Auntie Cracker,

please advise me! i need help!

i got some of that canned spray-on hair, it covered up the balding patches.

there wasn't much i could do after i singed off my eyebrows and lashes with the unfortunate crack pipe flare up [Image: attachment.php?aid=12191] so i trimmed some hair off the neighbor's dog. i glued it on where my brows should be, and it looks real, the only problem is that i have occasional fleas.
one eye is glued shut after i tried to apply fake lashes and the super glue spurted out, but hardly anyone notices that when i wear sunglasses.

my mustache hair is blond and you can't really see it except in the sunlight. and the black hair sprouting out of my ears is only a couple inches long, pretty earrings help distract from that.

my question is, should i pluck or shave the random coarse hairs that protrude from my neck?

thankyou.

Mass. miss 116

Hahahaha! Fucking hell. I had a mental image of AB.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-09-2012, 12:40 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(02-09-2012, 12:38 PM)sally Wrote: I have sideburns, I'd post the picture but I don't want it in the photo gallery. I'm not sure if they're bad enough to bother waxing.

if you want to post it, i won't put it in the gallery.

I always thought it was normal on dark haired women up untill now. I googled women with sideburns and Halle Berry has them too so I don't feel so bad anymore.

[Image: 0223-halle-berry-side-curl-side-2-bd.jpg]

i seem to recall my natural hair is black...those aren't sideburns, they're spit curls! Smiley_emoticons_biggrinDramaqueen