Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF? Illegals and tax returns

WASHINGTON – Republicans are pushing a proposal that would halt what amounts to an IRS-administered entitlement that provides "free-funds" to low-income illegal immigrant filers who take advantage of a child tax credit to receive government payments that average about $1,800.

The proposal would require people filing tax returns to prove they're legal workers. The effort has roused anger among Hispanics and some Democratic lawmakers. But it's being offered as a way to help pay for extending the payroll tax cut and is projected to trim federal spending by about $10 billion over a decade. The IRS checks average about $1,800.

The debate addresses a quirk in U.S. law. Even people who are not authorized to work in the U.S. are supposed to file returns with the IRS. Many of those people cannot obtain a Social Security number, so to facilitate this the IRS hands out what are known as Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers -- so illegal workers can file returns.

However, in doing so many of those workers are claiming tax benefits. For some, it's a way of making even more money. The IRS pays the tax filers, which for some amounts to an IRS-administered welfare program.

This is wrong. If you are here illegally, you shouldn't get a fucking refund.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
This has been happening for years.........where have you been?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What's the frequency Kenneth?
60 kwz and rising.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Great. I was lost there for a minute.
(02-09-2012, 08:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: This has been happening for years.........where have you been?

True...but, it's still a slap in the face every time us law abiding citizens come across something like this...at least it is to me.

I would guess the bleeders would have a different opinion as they think ANYONE is entitled to anything and everything that legal, US citizens get. It makes my fucking blood boil!

(02-09-2012, 08:52 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: It makes my fucking blood boil!

Mine too, I don't want to feel crabby so I'm leaving this thread now.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't get a tax return. They keep what they take from me. Every year I itemize every damn thing I can to keep from paying them. And I claim single 0. I'm at the wrong end of the fucking bracket.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
But the U.S. isn't a magnet for illegals. 78
Commando Cunt Queen