Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had to
remove my picture from the picture thread because of certian issues with another forum.

I will eventually replace it though.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Fucking hell!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-12-2012, 12:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote: remove my picture from the picture thread because of certian issues with another forum.

I will eventually replace it though.

Oh well. It's etched in my mind anyway...

(02-12-2012, 12:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Fucking hell!

This is pointed directly at the heart of your owning your own bullshit thread.

There are things that become a reality even when the source was bullshit.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

It's ok. I have a copy.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-12-2012, 12:36 PM)username Wrote: It's ok. I have a copy.

Could you send it to me? I don't have one.

John Adams

(02-12-2012, 12:36 PM)IMaDick Wrote: This is pointed directly at the heart of your owning your own bullshit thread.

There are things that become a reality even when the source was bullshit.

No one knows better than I do, I don't like having to take responsibility for the actions of others but I do because..well..it's my responsibility. 84

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-12-2012, 12:37 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 12:36 PM)username Wrote: It's ok. I have a copy.

Could you send it to me? I don't have one.

Umm, err, no.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-12-2012, 12:43 PM)username Wrote: Umm, err, no.

It figures.

John Adams

Your pic is etched into our corneas forever.

(02-12-2012, 01:01 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Your pic is etched into our corneas forever.

Just think what would happen if you were to meet me in person.

John Adams

I'm positive I wouldn't be able to control myself, you hunk of burning love you.
I think you had to ask a woman to remove the pic for you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-12-2012, 01:05 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think you had to ask a woman to remove the pic for you.

I removed it myself mister.

John Adams

(02-12-2012, 01:09 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 01:05 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think you had to ask a woman to remove the pic for you.

I removed it myself mister.

hah
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
i have a dossier of every mugshot...uh...photo... Mockers ever posted. heh heh Smiley_emoticons_fies

Too late Dick. I already posted your picture on Craigslist along with Frank's, Tommy Tourette's and OP's. It's posted under Three men and a midget looking for a bottom.
I'm not splitting the money with you.
John Adams

The picture was fake anyway, it was a stock photo of a hick that dick dishonestly presented as being genuine.

Dick will not post a genuine photo of himself because his face was probably melted in an industrial accident at a chemical plant as a child when he should have been at school learning how to read.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-12-2012, 04:15 PM)sally Wrote: Too late Dick. I already posted your picture on Craigslist along with Frank's, Tommy Tourette's and OP's. It's posted under Three men and a midget looking for a bottom.

Only you can crush these guys like a box elder bug crawling on the wall of my house.

You are fucking fabulous!

hahhah