Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In England this is illegal.
The Government would swoop in and confiscate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...DC3SUK3axM
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
That is really cool, the guy is super composed for a getting a find like that, He is already into thousands of dollars with what he has in his hand.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I kind of want to go buy a metal detector now and just search creeks. If those are half ounce silver coins he has well over 3k in just raw silver.
Who joins a forum and then uses a picture of someones genetalia as their avatar?
(02-12-2012, 05:33 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Who joins a forum and then uses a picture of someones genetalia as their avatar?

Tonyg does, that's who. What's your problem with it, little stinker?

I think tonyg was referred by Smegma.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-12-2012, 06:26 PM)username Wrote: I think tonyg was referred by Smegma.

Maybe tonyg is. . . . . . . . . ?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(02-12-2012, 07:36 PM)Carsman Wrote:

I don't think so. LC is all over the i.p. addresses. She can probably recite them backwards and forwards from memory. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
i know everyone's underwear size too. 17

(02-12-2012, 05:33 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Who joins a forum and then uses a picture of someones genetalia as their avatar?

Who joins a forum with a picture of a raging woman as their avatar?

As for others questioning me, if you want I can send you a picture of my nuts so you know I don't have ovaries.
Secondly if you notice my join date is months ago, I believe that's before the drama session that took place recently.
(02-12-2012, 04:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: The Government would swoop in and confiscate it.

Its called protecting your heritage and history for the benefit of all, as opposed to having metal detector wielding mercenaries combing the fields solely for personal gain.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(02-13-2012, 11:06 AM)Cynical Ninja Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 04:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: The Government would swoop in and confiscate it.

Its called protecting your heritage and history for the benefit of all, as opposed to having metal detector wielding mercenaries combing the fields solely for personal gain.

If that is the case why does the government get any of the profits? I believe its like 13 of the bounty. Thats a terrible lot of "heritage".
(02-13-2012, 11:11 AM)Maggot Wrote: If that is the case why does the government get any of the profits? I believe its like 13 of the bounty. Thats a terrible lot of "heritage".

You will never understand what it is like to live in a society of "we" not "me".
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Those coins were private property when they were lost and they become private property when they are found.

to bad your government is so repressive, do you turn in the pennies you find in the subway?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

To remedy the faults of the old treasure trove regime, the Treasure Act 1996 introduced [/b]which came into effect on 24 September 1997. Any treasure found on and after that date regardless of the circumstances in which it was deposited, even if it was lost or left with no intention of recovery, belongs to the Crown, subject to any prior interests or rights held by any franchisee of the Crown.

[b]

Let the taxes rule.
(02-13-2012, 04:20 AM)Tonyg41 Wrote: Secondly if you notice my join date is months ago, I believe that's before the drama session that took place recently.

And yet you still haven't created an intro thread and you remain a forum virgin. If this was school, you'd be in the special ed class. Slooooooow.
Commando Cunt Queen

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-13-2012, 12:28 PM)username Wrote:
(02-13-2012, 04:20 AM)Tonyg41 Wrote: Secondly if you notice my join date is months ago, I believe that's before the drama session that took place recently.

And yet you still haven't created an intro thread and you remain a forum virgin. If this was school, you'd be in the special ed class. Slooooooow.

.... wait what did you say?
(02-14-2012, 02:13 AM)Tonyg41 Wrote: .... wait what did you say?

Dumb and deaf.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-12-2012, 07:56 PM)username Wrote:
(02-12-2012, 07:36 PM)Carsman Wrote:

I don't think so. LC is all over the i.p. addresses. She can probably recite them backwards and forwards from memory. Smiley_emoticons_slash

Shall i sneak several more in to prove a point? hmmmm
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile