Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cracker does have nice hair
and a pretty nice wardrobe.

[Image: cant_afford_me.jpg]
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-03-2012, 08:25 PM)IMaDick Wrote: and a pretty nice wardrobe.

[Image: cant_afford_me.jpg]

How much did she cost Dick?

I think my grandmother had sheets that look like that curtain.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-03-2012, 08:31 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I think my grandmother had sheets that look like that curtain.

Which ones?..hah

Men can't afford her, and she can't afford curtains...nice.

You bitches will be sorry you are fucking up with crackers photo.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Are they Chanel earrings?
[Image: KGHJJHG.jpg]
I didn't want to eat dinner anyway.
Commando Cunt Queen
Yeah, tits can't fix everything.

That is ramsey hair, btw. Same color and texture.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
That is so Ramsey hair. Hot Damn Dick, good one!
Smiley_emoticons_shocked I have to sleep tonight people!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-03-2012, 09:33 PM)Maggot Wrote: Smiley_emoticons_shocked I have to sleep tonight people!!!

[Image: pleasant3.jpg]
I want to fix his back with my lady shaver.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-03-2012, 11:20 PM)Cracker Wrote: I want to fix his back with my lady shaver.

Nice try mister.

Just for reference I have no hair on my back and just the right amount on my chest.

John Adams

I have seen the birdcage you call a chest. What you are calling "hair" is just a shadow.
(03-03-2012, 11:25 PM)Cracker Wrote: I have seen the birdcage you call a chest. What you are calling "hair" is just a shadow.

I have more than an adequate supply of everything any woman would want and to my complete fucking disappointment of what is natural and normal some men also.

John Adams

(03-03-2012, 11:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I have more than an adequate supply of everything any woman would want and some men also.

hahhahhah

Are you hitting on Mr. Cracker?
(03-03-2012, 11:46 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-03-2012, 11:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I have more than an adequate supply of everything any woman would want and some men also.

hahhahhah

Are you hitting on Mr. Cracker?

clarifying your attraction to me.

John Adams

(03-03-2012, 11:47 PM)IMaDick Wrote: clarifying your attraction to me.

[Image: menu_05.jpg]

Zero, can you put a fu manchu and a trucker hat on this guy and see if he looks like Dick?
(03-03-2012, 11:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I have more than an adequate supply of everything any woman would want and to my complete fucking disappointment of what is natural and normal some men also.

It's your small calf muscles. They picture you in fuck me heels.
Commando Cunt Queen