Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COMMON DENOMINATOR?

I'm wondering what we all have in common. Do you know? What draws us together everyday?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
We are all taller than OP/CN?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I only know why I post in Mock, I'm not sure why others do because they aren't good at it.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Something brings people back everyday...even the ball-less lurkers

...is that even a word?

Grow some balls, you friggin' bitches. I smiled when I typed that, I'm still feelin' loving. 27
(03-11-2012, 02:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

even the ball-less lurkers

...is that even a word?

I think they call them "women."
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Pussy! That's it!
(03-11-2012, 02:18 PM)Cracker Wrote: We are all taller than OP/CN?

Nice to know I am still one of the foremost things on your mind at mock vinegar tits.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I'm being completely honest when I say Mock is one of the four sites that I have to go to, without fail, basically every single day. People, TMZ, Facebook, and Mock. That's some crazy shit...do you know what it means to be in that category in my world?! It's huge. And I am probably the queen of all lurkers. So, here's my answer...I've never in my life read on a message board and on a regular basis, say out loud to my husband, "You would not believe the fucking shit these people have the nerve to say to each other on here! I love it!"
and also find myself literally laughing out loud all the time at some of y'all. It's beyond entertaining. And I know the reason I lurk and rarely post...because I'm the queen of arguing, but definitely can't think of a smart ass response to save my life and I'm sure the fuck
not going to willingly look like a complete dumbass knowing the things you crazy ass people say! I'm a pussy, I'll admit it. Or maybe it just comes down to being too proud and sane to ever be compared to Aussie! So, I'd rather just visit daily to get my entertainment fix.
From that one post, I'd say your I.Q. is probably twice that of Aussie's.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-11-2012, 03:48 PM)TxninME Wrote: I'm being completely honest when I say Mock is one of the four sites that I have to go to, without fail, basically every single day. People, TMZ, Facebook, and Mock. That's some crazy shit...do you know what it means to be in that category in my world?! It's huge. And I am probably the queen of all lurkers. So, here's my answer...I've never in my life read on a message board and on a regular basis, say out loud to my husband, "You would not believe the fucking shit these people have the nerve to say to each other on here! I love it!"
and also find myself literally laughing out loud all the time at some of y'all. It's beyond entertaining. And I know the reason I lurk and rarely post...because I'm the queen of arguing, but definitely can't think of a smart ass response to save my life and I'm sure the fuck
not going to willingly look like a complete dumbass knowing the things you crazy ass people say! I'm a pussy, I'll admit it. Or maybe it just comes down to being too proud and sane to ever be compared to Aussie! So, I'd rather just visit daily to get my entertainment fix.

hah...Aussie came to my mind before I even got to the bottom of your post. She needs to read your post and get a clue.

(03-11-2012, 02:22 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I only know why I post in Mock

Why? I'm genuinely curious.

(03-11-2012, 03:48 PM)TxninME Wrote: I'm being completely honest when I say Mock is one of the four sites that I have to go to, without fail, basically every single day. People, TMZ, Facebook, and Mock. That's some crazy shit...do you know what it means to be in that category in my world?! It's huge. And I am probably the queen of all lurkers. So, here's my answer...I've never in my life read on a message board and on a regular basis, say out loud to my husband, "You would not believe the fucking shit these people have the nerve to say to each other on here! I love it!"

That was a great post. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Sometimes I have no idea. It's not always a fun place. But this place is addicting. And some of you are pretty freaking hilarious!

I do like to read the crime forum too.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I also find myself laughing out loud quite a bit here, and who doesn't like to laugh. So that's why I post here, that and I like to act like a 12 year old sometimes.
(03-11-2012, 03:48 PM)TxninME Wrote: I'm sure the fuck not going to willingly look like a complete dumbass

Hey, girl!

Why not? The boys do all the time.
(03-11-2012, 04:19 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 03:48 PM)TxninME Wrote: I'm sure the fuck not going to willingly look like a complete dumbass

Hey, girl!

Hey, Cracker!

I noticed that...I've never seen so many males constantly bitch and moan like whiney-ass little girls.
(03-11-2012, 02:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm wondering what we all have in common. Do you know? What draws us together everyday?

I thinks it's because we enjoy putting on our version of some sort of sick and entertaining show ... as in, Mock Productions putting on a TV show.
86 112
(03-11-2012, 04:19 PM)Cracker Wrote:

Hey, girl!

Shirley, you must be joking.

Now, if we could just get TxninME to post a photo of herself. I'd like to critique her.

Masochism.

It's also interesting to see what people say when everything is allowed. Is this simple curiousity?
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
We're all white.
Commando Cunt Queen