Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Can't Ramsey Find a Second Husband?
Cracker is single by choice. So are most of the other single Lady Mockers, except for ramsey.

I would like for the gentlemen to weigh in on this issue also so it will be truly helpful to her.

I think being dumb doesn't help her cause. I can't stand to be around dumb people for any length of time. Even undereducated people know some things and have redeeming qualities, but not ramsey. If she is fabulous, she is doing a great job hiding it.

I think the mama's boys/gramma's boys probably don't help the situation, either. I'm not sure they sleep in their own beds...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
She's still emotionally entangled with the first.
Commando Cunt Queen
I wonder if she ever stops to think about all the other women he humps now that he doesn't have her hanging around his neck?

He can't be very smart, either. Smart people don't marry dumb people.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I think ramsey's first would have been a jock, not the most popular one, but one that followed the most popular one around like the little yappy dog that bounced around the bull dog in that cartoon. He ended up in ramsey's pants because she was gullible and naive.

She was a scooter root for him; great fun while you were riding it but all your mates laughed at you when they found out...poor old Mr Ramsey got attached though, she was like that dog you had that wasn't good or bad, you didn't love it, but you didn't have the heart to give it a bullet..

as for getting a new one...ramsey is too much of a victim and now she has taken on the persona of the little yappy dog. She's always just 'there' agreeing or repeating, and now a new toyboy is riding the scooter...until his fat boy comes along.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Well Cracker, maybe Ramsey is single by choice as well. Clearly that never occurred to you. My focus is on other things right now than looking for a husband. Unless a rich old dude on his deathbed were to pop up, I will remain single for the time being. But ya better watch out! Chances are good I will be relocating to Hotlanta soon so I might look you up and fall in love with your brillance and long blond hair.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-11-2012, 06:19 PM)crash Wrote: I think ramsey's first would have been a jock, not the most popular one, but one that followed the most popular one around like the little yappy dog that bounced around the bull dog in that cartoon. He ended up in ramsey's pants because she was gullible and naive.

She was a scooter root for him; great fun while you were riding it but all your mates laughed at you when they found out...poor old Mr Ramsey got attached though, she was like that dog you had that wasn't good or bad, you didn't love it, but you didn't have the heart to give it a bullet..

as for getting a new one...ramsey is too much of a victim and now she has taken on the persona of the little yappy dog. She's always just 'there' agreeing or repeating, and now a new toyboy is riding the scooter...until his fat boy comes along.

Crash, I left Mr. Ramsey. He was a poor choice for a husband. I made a mistake. One I won't make again. There will not be another Mr. Ramsey until Maggot is single again. hah
(03-11-2012, 06:53 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Well Cracker, maybe Ramsey is single by choice as well. Clearly that never occurred to you. My focus is on other things right now than looking for a husband. Unless a rich old dude on his deathbed were to pop up, I will remain single for the time being. But ya better watch out! Chances are good I will be relocating to Hotlanta soon so I might look you up and fall in love with your brillance and long blond hair.

Ramsey and Cracker are going to be BFF's.
I can see Ramsey now...lugging her drama filled ass over to Crackers place with a bag of Quaker cardboard treats in one hand...and a bottle of Boonesfarm in the other. Strawberry flavored.

(03-11-2012, 06:59 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 06:53 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Well Cracker, maybe Ramsey is single by choice as well. Clearly that never occurred to you. My focus is on other things right now than looking for a husband. Unless a rich old dude on his deathbed were to pop up, I will remain single for the time being. But ya better watch out! Chances are good I will be relocating to Hotlanta soon so I might look you up and fall in love with your brillance and long blond hair.

Ramsey and Cracker are going to be BFF's.
I can see Ramsey now...lugging her drama filled ass over to Crackers place with a bag of Quaker cardboard treats in one hand...and a bottle of Boonesfarm in the other. Strawberry flavored.

Leaving the drama up here and I don't drink. But I will bring the rice cakes!
Why is Cracker so concerned about my status? Does she want to take me under her wing and show me how to be a racist bitch too? And how to have box blond hair?? Oh wow! That would make me so very happy.
(03-11-2012, 07:06 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Why is Cracker so concerned about my status? Does she want to take me under her wing and show me how to be a racist bitch too? And how to have box blond hair?? Oh wow! That would make me so very happy.

I think there is some kind of girl crush going on.
It's the same reason Aussie can't find a man, all their dates end up the same. The guy excuses himself to the restroom and after about 30 minutes they finally figure out that he's not coming back.
Yes, I express concern by starting a thread about how stupid someone is, dysfunctional cow.

(03-11-2012, 07:08 PM)QueenBee Wrote: I think there is some kind of girl crush going on.

If I had a girl crush around here it would be for one of the good-looking ladies, not the one who looks like Bozo.

(03-11-2012, 06:56 PM)ramseycat Wrote: There will not be another Mr. Ramsey until Maggot is single again. hah

That was super fucked up for a couple different reasons. None of which I will bother to explain because it would be wasted effort.

It's acceptable to have issues when you are in your 20s. Fifty is too old to be so stupid and uninteresting and immoral.
Maggot created it let Maggot find a way to kill it.

He might have to call her and break up, she won't leave her room for a week and then she will try to drive across the country in diapers and maggot will have to keep her in the pool pump house.

No matter it's all Maggots problem.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I have written to my congressman a zillion time begging for him to change those marriage laws, always the same answer......."When Barry wins the election marriage will not mean a thing anyways"
How much are those big tents anyways? And do camels really spit at you?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-11-2012, 08:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: And do camels really spit at you?

It didn't bother you before.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

drive across the country in diapers

hah

(03-11-2012, 08:17 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-11-2012, 08:12 PM)Maggot Wrote: And do camels really spit at you?

It didn't bother you before.

I never touched that camel!!!Beat_deadhorse
(03-11-2012, 08:30 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: drive across the country in diapers

hah

Have you been in my stash?
I hope you got some sexy messages from the PE coach while you were logged into your wife's Facebook. Especially if it was a woman.
(03-11-2012, 10:10 PM)Cracker Wrote: I hope you got some sexy messages from the PE coach while you were logged into your wife's Facebook. Especially if it was a woman.

I had 3 women PE teachers...they were all gay, no joke.
If he got any messages, they were probably meant for his wife.