Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
weakness and neediness
when you see it, do you attack? like the howling hounds from hell you are?
if you sense weakness and pitifulness, needy whining, and approval-seeking do you rip out their jugular? if so, why? bloodlust?

[Image: devil.gif]

just checking you wicked evil bastards.

(03-18-2012, 11:00 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: when you see it, do you attack? if you sense weakness and pitifulness and needy whining, do you rip out their jugular? if so, why? bloodlust?

[Image: devil.gif]

just checking you wicked evil bastards.

"like the howling hounds from hell you are?"

I don't know why that sentence makes me laugh.

Nah, not unless the weak needy person is intentionally causing me duress, or if they desperately need a harsh slap in the face to snap out of it.
I wouldn't do that to you sweetie, it's ok for you to show me your weak side.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

what weak side you twit?
i may be sensitive enough to say sorry if i was mean. i may be tender and kind. i may weep at sad stories.

but i will kick your ass from here to next week.
lady_cop17

I attack duplicity without mercy, but weakness triggers a strong dragonslayer instinct I'm trying to get the better of. When I was young it caused me no end of trouble.
I'd rather spar with someone that I see as my equal vs. someone I see as weak. I will occasionally kick a down dog (*coughaussiecough*) but I'd rather kick someone's ass that still demonstrates some functioning synapses.
Commando Cunt Queen
I'm probably the nicest person on here besides Maggot. He's a good egg.

How fucking pathetic to do you have to be to exude weakness and neediness online? If I can tell you are FUBAR from here, I figure you are fair game.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-18-2012, 11:33 PM)Donovan Wrote: I attack duplicity without mercy, but weakness triggers a strong dragonslayer instinct I'm trying to get the better of. When I was young it caused me no end of trouble.

I struggle with an inherent instinct to take on bullies who prey on the weak or naive. It's gotten me in some trouble (and one night in jail - charges dropped), but mostly been worth it. As a mature adult, I'm getting more strategic and less impetuous in "handling" the bullying types.
I don't feel the need to explain myself to touchy-feely people. Tards.

I'm only nice to kids and cops. The rest of you can fuck off.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-19-2012, 12:24 AM)Cracker Wrote: I'm probably the nicest person on here besides Maggot.

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Yeah, that Queenbee is a real bitch.

Commando Cunt Queen
(03-19-2012, 01:00 AM)Cracker Wrote: I'm only nice to kids and cops. The rest of you can fuck off.

And then she posts this. Sybil!!!!
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-19-2012, 12:04 PM)username Wrote:
(03-19-2012, 01:00 AM)Cracker Wrote: I'm only nice to kids and cops. The rest of you can fuck off.

Ya imagine that, finding a flakey bitch on Mock.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-19-2012, 12:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Cracker isn't flakey Dick.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-19-2012, 01:53 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(03-19-2012, 12:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Cracker isn't flakey Dick.

Trust Ramsey's assessment. She's an absolute champ at judging people. 28
86 112
I have you figured out MF. And that pretty much why I don't like you all that much. You're a hypocrit.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(03-18-2012, 11:00 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: if you sense weakness and pitifulness, needy whining, and approval-seeking do you rip out their jugular? if so, why? bloodlust?

I have a problem with needy females. When I see the the damsel in distress routine I want to verbally vomit all over them & I'll use whatever it takes to make them lose their composure, I like doing that a lot, it brings me a great deal of joy, I like trolling stupid people, pretentious people, know it all but really know nothing people. Sparring is fun with others who are just like me but manipulating the tards is what I like best. I'm going cold turkey right now though. *sigh*

I don't know why I do it but it's how I get my jollies online.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-19-2012, 12:47 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(03-18-2012, 11:33 PM)Donovan Wrote: I attack duplicity without mercy, but weakness triggers a strong dragonslayer instinct I'm trying to get the better of. When I was young it caused me no end of trouble.

I struggle with an inherent instinct to take on bullies who prey on the weak or naive. It's gotten me in some trouble (and one night in jail - charges dropped), but mostly been worth it. As a mature adult, I'm getting more strategic and less impetuous in "handling" the bullying types.

This. And it has gotten me in hot water a time or two also...
(03-19-2012, 02:45 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I have you figured out MF. And that pretty much why I don't like you all that much. You're a hypocrit.

ramsey, I'm not a spelling Nazi or a hater. But, when you're making a statement and calling someone a name, it makes a stronger impact if you spell it correctly. Awink
(03-19-2012, 04:12 PM)Donovan Wrote: This. And it has gotten me in hot water a time or two also...

I know you think the women are going to gush at your Internet White Knight act, but I just think you are a pussy.

We are all adults. If some fucking retard can't turn off the computer and step away when they get their virtual ass kicked, they deserve what they get.

This is why tards prosper.
(03-19-2012, 06:02 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-19-2012, 04:12 PM)Donovan Wrote: This. And it has gotten me in hot water a time or two also...

I know you think the women are going to gush at your Internet White Knight act, but I just think you are a pussy.

We are all adults. If some fucking retard can't turn off the computer and step away when they get their virtual ass kicked, they deserve what they get.

This is why tards prosper.

What? We were posting about real life people/situations that bring on attack mode. You lost me on the Internet White Knight act?