Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
List some things we should hate
Radar
Old ladies that hit you in the back of the ankles with the shopping cart.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Tarter sauce
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Mosquitos
Red lights that last 5 minutes when there's no opposing traffic.

Children too old to throw tantrums that do.

Humidity.

Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Any kind of meat that comes from a can
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(03-20-2012, 09:45 PM)Tommy Tourette Wrote: Radar

Why should we hate radar?
Elmo
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
Because it is evil and gives Tommy's convertible trouble no doubt.

I say we should hate potatoe bags too. As well as people who dress in them. Those are also very hateable.

Micro managing bosses

Snotty ass insubordinate employees who work for you but damn, they're smart as shit, you need them and they know it.

when the alarm rings

looking in the mirror and you see your face getting older and you used to be pretty hot

doing laundry

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Cooking.

People who carry on personal cell phones conversations in my vicinity. If you do it, I think you're a big asshole.

Tornado warnings/watches

Parents who let their children run wild in the supermarket.

People who aren't prompt. Don't make me wait, bitch.

Goodbye threads. Fuck off & leave already. Dumbass.

Damsels in distress. Get off your ass & help yourself. Twat.

Cooking.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
People who stay in the guest house and leave their pubes on the guest soap. Bring your own fucking soap if you need your pubes and you need to leave them on the soap

Ugh
(03-20-2012, 09:45 PM)Tommy Tourette Wrote: Radar

why do i suspect Tommy got a speeding ticket? hah

rats (especially the one in Cracker's garage - I feel your pain)...spiders, snakes, whatever...piece of cake...rats totally freak me out...

Mexican Drug Lords...there was no link yesterday, but my curiousity led me to look up web site and peak. those bastards have indeed haunted me...should have listened to LC

meal time how everyone looks to me...hate it...you have hands - you cook or go get it!

falling property values when you have everything invested in Real Estate and you bought at the top of market

my brother-in-law

fleas

my old, ugly as shit, dated, kitchen cabinets that you can't even lay a plate flat in, kitchen cabinets.

Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
People that tailgate.

People that brag.

People that hold up the drive thru at the bank putting on lip gloss and talking on their cell. When your business is concluded, move out of the way so the next person can do their banking.

Agree with the alarm in the morning.

Agree with people that are not on time. I find that to be extremely rude.

Eating on the phone.

And my personal favorite - peeing while on the phone. This has actually happened to me. I could hear her peeing while we were on the phone. And then she didn't wash her hands. I was thisclose to asking her are you peeing?????

People that don't wash their hands after using the lavatory.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Suck ups
Center seats on airplanes
Chatty passengers on airplanes
Gropers
Excessive taxes
poop talk (that's for Duchess, I'm sucking up...)
(03-21-2012, 08:25 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: poop talk (that's for Duchess, I'm sucking up...)

Awink

Breast feeding & changing diapers in public. Please, go find a quiet corner or a restroom. I don't want to see that shit. It's not a beautiful fact of life to others, you bitches gross me the hell out.

incompetence. i just HATE LOATHE AND DESPISE incompetence, laziness and stupidity.