Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disqualified tranny takes on Miss Universe
http://winnipeg.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/...nnipegHome

The buxom, blond beauty pageant contestant who was kicked out of the Miss Universe Canada competition after it was discovered she was born male has hired a lawyer.

[Image: 470_bc_jenna_talackova_120326_430241.jpg]

[Image: Transgender-pageant-630x420.jpg]
[Image: Jenna-Talackova.jpg]

Now speaking of shemales, can someone please tell me if the lead dancer in this video is a man or a woman. "She" has an orange headscarf on. I am thinking "she" is a "he". Enjoy.
She is physically now female; let her stay in the competition.

Do they disqualify contestants who have had nose jobs, breast implants, liposuction, hair extensions, electrolysis?... I don't think many of the contestants in beauty pageants are "as they were born". What's another kind of little cut and tuck among the altered many? Let it ride, imo... 112

P.s. I wonder who revealed that she was born a he? Is this really a case of possible discrimination because something was leaked, and/or is she attempting to make a statement on behalf of transgender rights?

http://unicornbooty.com/blog/2012/03/21/...talackova/

The Donald Trump-owned Miss Universe franchise has accepted its first trans pageant contestant, 23-year-old Jenna Talackova.

[Image: fgrty.jpg]

Poor MS, I can't help but feel sorry for his being torn in half.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

i don't have a problem with freaks per se, except when a tranny participates in athletic competitions designed for one gender or another...steroids, drugging, hormones. it's inherently unfair. beauty pageants, who the fuck cares.

Not bad, but that nose job just screams penis.
(03-31-2012, 10:00 PM)sally Wrote: Not bad, but that nose job just screams penis.

His or Hers?
(03-31-2012, 10:00 PM)sally Wrote: Not bad, but that nose job just screams penis.

Ah hell, her nose really does look like a penis. hah

I guess we know what she used for the mold. Re-purposing is always good; why waste?

She's a female and she's resourceful - hope she wins!
WTH? I've never seen a penis that looked like that (and I hope I never do). This is a penis nose...

[Image: Owen-Wilson-1.jpg]
Commando Cunt Queen
Or This....

[Image: 7i67i9.jpg]
Hibye User, how was your day??
(03-31-2012, 10:38 PM)username Wrote: WTH? I've never seen a penis that looked like that (and I hope I never do).

Don't be hatin' because some of us are accustomed to much better looking penises than are you. Luck of the draw, really...

ZERO: That Trump penis nose is foul!
She can hide her manhood, but she can't hide the Asian.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-31-2012, 10:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: ZERO: That Trump penis nose is foul!

I agree....it's really a celebration mask sorta like the Groucho dark glasses and eyebrows....it's plastic, not the real thingy. I think the penis is celebrated on the Pacific rim and lots of images, symbols and attire are appropriated to exault the penis there.

[Image: groucho-glasses-penis-festival-3.jpg]

Why would anyone wear that? Why? Why? I guess it would be funny for about ten minutes in a bar, but that's all.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-31-2012, 11:20 PM)Cracker Wrote: Why would anyone wear that? Why? Why? I guess it would be funny for about ten minutes in a bar, but that's all.

Which would you rather wear in a bar, Cracker? That penis nose or the nude stretch pants?

P.s. Close call for me, but I'm thinking I'd father have a penis hanging from my face.
(03-31-2012, 11:45 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: P.s. Close call for me, but I'm thinking I'd father have a penis hanging from my face.

Freudian as all hell.
(03-31-2012, 11:48 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 11:45 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: P.s. Close call for me, but I'm thinking I'd father have a penis hanging from my face.

Freudian as all hell.

Ah, fuck it! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

You just couldn't have responded while the edit option was still in play, could ya?!!!