Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey Cracker.....yeah you!
Here is some fun reading for you and its not an infomercial!

Holders revenge
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
well that really caught on Maggot. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Maggot, I think it is a real thing. Not in every part of the country, but if you ask the Georgia ladies (the lily white ones) they will tell you I'm not imagining this shit. I get more acceptance into the black community than most people and I hear them slip all the damn time.

(04-05-2012, 05:36 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: well that really caught on Maggot. Smiley_emoticons_slash

What do you do for sex?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
"
Attorney General Holder recently addressed the question of affirmative action, and for how long it would be required. He answered, stunningly, that reverse discrimination has only just begun: "Affirmative action has been an issue since segregation practices," Holder said. "The question is not when does it end, but when does it begin[.] ... When do people of color truly get the benefits to which they are entitled?"

Whoa. I am working on taxes today. They got their chunk.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
California did something right for a change. Two days ago the courts voted to uphold an affirmative action ban in the schools.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-05-2012, 05:46 PM)username Wrote: California did something right for a change. Two days ago the courts voted to uphold an affirmative action ban in the schools.

Colleges or schools?

Because schools can't ask to see green cards.
(04-05-2012, 05:49 PM)Cracker Wrote: Because schools can't ask to see green cards.

Don't people have to divulge information when they register their children?

School districts have a fit if your kid is going to that school but doesn't live in that district but illegals get a fuckin' pass. This shit is insane.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-05-2012, 05:39 PM)Cracker Wrote: What do you do for sex?

I have obsessions. None at the moment though.
(04-05-2012, 05:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Don't people have to divulge information when they register their children?

School districts have a fit if your kid is going to that school but doesn't live in that district but illegals get a fuckin' pass. This shit is insane.

Yup. Georgia's budget is shot to shit with all the illegals and all the fuckers who bought homes they couldn't afford. It won't recover anytime soon. We are looking at years and years of damage.

You people in cold states, stay there. Trust me.
(04-05-2012, 06:00 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(04-05-2012, 05:39 PM)Cracker Wrote: What do you do for sex?

I have obsessions. None at the moment though.

Wut?

Care to elaborate?

Because I don't picture you as a cutter.
Here's the bottom line, you want your child to go to a good school, you gotta pay. My whole motivation for continued study, school fees.

(04-05-2012, 06:02 PM)Cracker Wrote: Wut?

Care to elaborate?

I have cut, it was a one off and it was a long time ago! I am not going to elaborate because I have a thing about not being the whipping boy in Mock over Easter. Call me old fashioned.
Now I get it: You keep your mind occupied. Is that right?

I think there are a few Aussies around here. I bet you could get cheap sex and get right back to work...
The problem with men here in Australia is they are always trying to get into your purse, if it was your pants it wouldn't be so bad.
Really? I've never heard any single women I know complain about that...nor any guys I know are spongers.

Maybe you're just an arsehole magnet? They give you the lost puppy eyes and it's all over...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(04-05-2012, 06:02 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Here's the bottom line, you want your child to go to a good school, you gotta pay. My whole motivation for continued study, school fees.

(04-05-2012, 06:02 PM)Cracker Wrote: Wut?

Care to elaborate?

I have cut, it was a one off and it was a long time ago! I am not going to elaborate because I have a thing about not being the whipping boy in Mock over Easter. Call me old fashioned.

No need to elaborate...I think we all "get it"...Wink/Wink
(04-05-2012, 06:44 PM)crash Wrote: Really? I've never heard any single women I know complain about that...nor any guys I know are spongers.

Maybe you're just an arsehole magnet? They give you the lost puppy eyes and it's all over...

I am talking past tense, and that's the way I want to keep it. these days I am as tough as an old boot.

My sister had a terrible time with her ex husband.
(04-05-2012, 09:53 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: No need to elaborate...I think we all "get it"...Wink/Wink

look who's talking, wink back at ya and I won't mention your holiday.
(04-05-2012, 10:13 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(04-05-2012, 09:53 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: No need to elaborate...I think we all "get it"...Wink/Wink

look who's talking, wink back at ya and I won't mention your holiday.

Do you ever make any sense?
You're the one who just put it out there that you cut yourself...and, why does that not surprise me?
Next time...get it right!
(04-05-2012, 10:34 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: Do you ever make any sense?
You're the one who just put it out there that you cut yourself...and, why does that not surprise me?
Next time...get it right!

your such a crusty old bitch aren't ya? you can't tell the difference between fact and fiction such a thin line.

Do you really think if I was cutting myself I would be working in the area I am in. Let's keep it real over here Maury.
I think u should all kill yourselfs/eachother.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile