Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Do women REALLY want dumb guys?
(rant)
I'm beginning to think that intelligence can be a hindrance with MANY women.

Doesn't seem natural or evolutionary. Of course, that's just MY opinion.

Now see, me, I'd think a woman would see intelligence and experience as a real PLUS factor in that the guy ...knows.. the scams and pitfalls and can be a HELP in discussions or answering questions.

But strangely that isn't the case.

SOME are cool with a smart guy, but many many many seem to ....WANT... a "yes dear" or "I don't know anything about that" kinda feller.

I was in a relationship with a gal whose last time comment was, "You make me feel so desirable." I replied....(honestly).... that she WAS.

BAM! Last time.

I asked her what was wrong and she said I was "TOO AMENABLE."

WTF???!!!??? TOOO easy to get along with?

Is that nuts or what?

I stood up, told her I was sorry it didn't work out and left. On the way out the door, she threatened me with "if that door closes, it probably won't open again."

To which I replied, "I realize that and we agreed if it didn't work out, we'd end it gracefully and that's what we're doing.

Within a week I was getting "miss your hugs" stuff.

WTF??

Ladies, men are simple critters. Even the smart ones. If we RECOGNIZE "games" then don't play em. But knowing your guy CAN recognize and understand almost EVERY human condition shouldn't turn you against him.

SECURITY lies with ability and knowledge.

It also seems that women age but many don't realize that the elements for a relationship CHANGE with age. For one thing, "happily ever after" gets SHORTER AND SHORTER!

Is that hard to understand? Why don't more "get" it? Is denial THAT pervasive?

The gal I'm with now isn't like that. Thankfully.
But....some..... of it seems to be creeping in.

Lemme know your opinions and feedback. I'm curious.

Sherlock
You need to hand over your man card.
Commando Cunt Queen

I wouldn't give a dumb guy the time of day, same goes if his hands are softer than mine. Lack of a sense of humor would be a deal breaker for me as well. Hmmm, what else, don't fuck with my independence or you're history, you better have your own interests too and if sometimes I want to pay, suck it up and let me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm beginning to think that intelligence can be a hindrance with MANY women.

I agree with this statement. 2hiding
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(04-04-2012, 02:36 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm beginning to think that intelligence can be a hindrance with MANY women.

I agree with this statement. 2hiding

You have nothing to worry about, mister.
Commando Cunt Queen
Where's Midwest Spy? He can tell us what women really want and really think, without fail.

Hi MS, you're a good sport, so I gotta tease you!Hibye
i think Tommy just wanted to illustrate what a wonderful guy he is, and what a great catch. how lucky a woman is to have him in her clawlike grasp.

and to think i missed my chance. Crying-into-tissue

but to answer the question...dumb is unacceptable.

Tommie, if you feel like the new gal is starting to react in ways similar to the ex, perhaps it's not a case of all women being game players and not wanting an intelligent man. Doesn't seem that your intelligence has been an issue, based on your brief recap. Sounds more like the first gal was saying that it wasn't enough of a challenge or maybe she doubted your sincerity and thought you were agreeing for agreement's sake. Or, she could just be one of those people (non-gender specific) that only wants the other person when the other person takes a walk. Better to keep walking with those types, as you did, in my opinion.

Personally, if I'm hearing the same thing from different men, I'm not automatically assuming it's a problem with men in general. I'm looking at myself first (as hard as that is). Sometimes, disconnects can be attributed to differences in how the sexes feel or think, but I think alot of the dynamics in an intimate relationship have to do with compatability and similar relationship goals between the two people involved. Are you sure that these gals are looking for "happily ever after" with you or anyone? If they're not and you are assuming that they should feel a clock ticking to secure the deal, could be a little projection that they're feeling and rejecting.

Just throwing some things out there; may not apply to your situation at all.

Hope it all works out - you seem like a catch to me...
^^^ Dear Abby ^^^
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-04-2012, 04:00 PM)username Wrote: ^^^ Dear Abby ^^^

Hee hee. I've been in a waiting room with wireless access all day today. Can you tell? It was a "Dear Abby" type question, so I gave it my all!
(04-04-2012, 01:45 PM)Tommy Tourette Wrote: Now see, me, I'd think a woman would see intelligence and experience as a real PLUS factor in that the guy ...knows.. the scams and pitfalls and can be a HELP in discussions or answering questions.

But strangely that isn't the case.

SOME are cool with a smart guy, but many many many seem to ....WANT... a "yes dear" or "I don't know anything about that" kinda feller.

Smart men are better lovers.

But only smart men who don't have soft hands. That is creepy as fuck. If you can fix stuff, I will stand around all day and hand you tools. If you just call someone to fix it, I will stand around all day looking at his ass.

Your intelligence probably isn't the problem. It is probably the sex.

I am a little saddened knowing old people are also dysfunctional.

(04-04-2012, 02:33 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I wouldn't give a dumb guy the time of day, same goes if his hands are softer than mine.

Must be a thing. I dated a computer guy for a few years, smart as fuck, but too well-groomed.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
tl;dr

I gave up at hindrance..

*yawn*
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Hey Cracker, YOU'RE OLD. Geesh you are 44. You post around here like you are in your 30's. Also, you should not be commenting on relationships as you are twice divorced. Not the best track record. Just sayin....
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
TT,

Stop expecting. We are trained to think if we do a certain behavior then someone else has to reciprocate with a prescribed response. Stop thinking like that. People have their own thoughts and are living their own lives. If you are going to accept a person, you have to accept that. Sometimes what they say or do has nothing to do with you. Sometimes they are on your vibe and sometimes they are having their own life. If you want somebody to stay up your ass, get a poodle.

Notions that "most women do this" or "men should do that" only works for sheep and tards. They are both easy to control. Just not as much fun.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
As usual my point has fallen on deaf (or dumb) ears. hah not that 90% of the women on Mock are not smart enough though. hah and funny, sexy, thought provoking and cheerful.

I swear I detect sarcasm.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You are already showing your genius. See?
If most women didn't seek out more intelligent men than themselves the race would have completed its deevolution long ago. There are several catch 22's in this equation however. Women also want men who are both masculine (modern American women tend to define this poorly) and willing to spend lots of money on them even if it leaves them very little. They also want "good lovers" which is ironic since women usually make much better wives than lovers while men tend to be much better lovers than husbands. This leaves both somewhat less than satisfied and many women want out of their marriage. The man doesn't even see it coming since he foolishly believes the marriage is based primarily on love. Some of these problems are more cultural than they are natural. Women today have a romantic view that comes from Hollywood more than real life. Men tend to get comfortable and forget there is a real difference between their needs and a woman's.

It does seem more common in very recent times that some women just want a soft thinker with a big stick but this is still the exception and not the rule. It also tends to apply to less intelligent and less desirable women.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
STFU Maggottttyyyyyboooo.

(04-04-2012, 05:11 PM)cladking Wrote: If most women didn't seek out more intelligent men than themselves the race would have completed its deevolution long ago. There are several catch 22's in this equation however. Women also want men who are both masculine (modern American women tend to define this poorly) and willing to spend lots of money on them even if it leaves them very little. They also want "good lovers" which is ironic since women usually make much better wives than lovers while men tend to be much better lovers than husbands. This leaves both somewhat less than satisfied and many women want out of their marriage. The man doesn't even see it coming since he foolishly believes the marriage is based primarily on love. Some of these problems are more cultural than they are natural. Women today have a romantic view that comes from Hollywood more than real life. Men tend to get comfortable and forget there is a real difference between their needs and a woman's.

It does seem more common in very recent times that some women just want a soft thinker with a big stick but this is still the exception and not the rule. It also tends to apply to less intelligent and less desirable women.

clad? WTF is this? You better be tall.
hah.........Oh Oh Oh Oh .........I know this one!!! Pick me, pick meeeee!