Mark Hayes
[Image: 187756_110476832323908_6269560_n.jpg]
He just left Good Day Atlanta. Bummed.

Idris
[Image: idris-elba.jpg]
Even I would do that man. Gotdam.

Mr. Eko
[Image: Mr.-Eko-Lost.jpg]

There are more, but I got bored. Notice a common theme?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
That you can probably count the number of black people you like using just your fingers and toes? Yep.

hah

j/k.
Commando Cunt Queen
How do you feel about Bill Cosby? Colin Powell?
Commando Cunt Queen
What about the AllState guy?
can i like all old Delta blues singers [Image: attachment.php?aid=6142] and buh-wheat? (i'll think of more.)

[Image: Buckwheat%252520little%252520rascals%2525202.jpg]

(04-14-2012, 10:35 PM)sally Wrote: What about the AllState guy?

Loves him. And the Old Spice guy.

(04-14-2012, 10:22 PM)username Wrote: How do you feel about Bill Cosby? Colin Powell?

hah

You are good at common themes.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I have a bunch of black friends, they all do the same kind of work I do and none of them run around with their pants hanging off their ass
(04-14-2012, 10:18 PM)Cracker Wrote: There are more, but I got bored. Notice a common theme?

[Image: GF.jpg]

[Image: YHTHDHD.jpg]

[Image: JHFJF.jpg]

[Image: HFJF.jpg]

Yes!! They all look great in Hoop Earrings
I like the guy on Criminal Minds, I think his name is Morgan...whew!!!! EL' HUNKO!! Smiley_emoticons_bussi
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
Add Morgan Freeman to that list. Pretty kickass dude from what I've seen in interviews.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Tyrese and LL Cool J are some sexy black fellows. Yum!
Leave it to Racist Crackass to post a thread like this.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-15-2012, 12:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Leave it to Racist Crackass to post a thread like this.

I know she bothers you, Ramsey. With any luck she'll have a stroke and some fat black lady named Birtha will be her home healthcare nurse.
(04-15-2012, 11:09 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Add Morgan Freeman to that list. Pretty kickass dude from what I've seen in interviews.

Ummm ya, it figures you wouldn't know what the fuck you're talking about.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23...78123.html
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(04-15-2012, 08:22 PM)sally Wrote:
(04-15-2012, 12:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Leave it to Racist Crackass to post a thread like this.

I know she bothers you, Ramsey. With any luck she'll have a stroke and some fat black lady named Birtha will be her home healthcare nurse.

39 Imagine?
86 112
What's a black person?
(04-15-2012, 08:22 PM)sally Wrote:

Yes, her racism bothers me. The other stuff? Not so much.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
CALL MY LAWYER! CALL AL SHARPTON! CALL THE PREZ!

I AM VERY OFFENDED AND UPSET AND AM GOING TO SUE THE ENTIRE STATE OF TENN. FOR MENTAL ANGUISH.

[Image: pinata.jpg]

A Tennessee university is expressing regret after a photo surfaced showing a group of black boys hitting a piñata shaped like a white woman.

PHOTO FROM WMC-TV

“We want to assure our community that no racial or gender animosity was intended,” a University of Memphis spokesman said in a statement

In Hollywood if someone says Morgan Freeman and they scatter like ants to find their mirrors. He has fingers (claws) in everything....everything. From the union leaders to the stunt drivers to the academy award nominations.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Is that pinata hanging from a...noose? LOLOLOL!

STOP THIS FUCKING STUPID PLANET. I'M GETTING OFF.