Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Evening
What a day. A little of everything. Pruned some more of the brush (this is a 10 year project in the works at last) FINALLY RAINED. Jeez gotta dance in the back yard and invoke fucking Kali to get it to precipitate up here.

Delicious lunch. Nice organic bread with some cheese and artichokes and chevre and yogurt, all melted openfaced with hot mustard (this weird spicy red raspberry mustard thats delicious!)

got to the gym. full circuit 1:30 min, then cleaned the house for the family party tomorrow and cooked dinner with the wife.

Now drinking Middle Sister and enjoying yesterday's Lemon Haze.

I really like this board, btw.
winter storm watch in effect for tomorrow night. Are you shitting me? It waits til spring to start winter? Come ON...
what the fuck? hold on...must be for you new yorkers.

we immune to it dontcha know? past the farmers snow.

cant touch this. It's staying in the 40s here at night.

lol fucking ny/ne
Beautiful lazy day in San Francisco. Made it to the park for awhile, snapped some photos, sat out in the backyard.

It's rarely hot and muggy here, but I'm sweatin' a bit with all the windows open. Might have to follow Ma's lead and go get some wine. Will try to stay out of the "Drunken Posting" thread, if possible.
(04-21-2012, 10:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Will try to stay out of the "Drunken Posting" thread, if possible.

I haz the slightly drunk but I don't think I'll post in the thread. hah What can I say? The hot day called for a few glasses of crisp chardonnay.
(04-21-2012, 10:22 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I really like this board, btw.

Smiley_emoticons_smile Glad to have you here.
Until tomorrow when I totally disagree with you over something. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(04-21-2012, 10:53 PM)username Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 10:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Will try to stay out of the "Drunken Posting" thread, if possible.

I haz the slightly drunk but I don't think I'll post in the thread. hah What can I say? The hot day called for a few glasses of crisp chardonnay.

The park was gorgeous today, user. Hard to park, but just perfect weather in the early afternoon. We did the paddle boats on Stow Lake for only an hour and I still got a little burnt. You and Ma are bad (good?) influences; I'm out the door in a minute to get some Clos DuBois. Cheers
I wish I could of found my way to the "Drunkin" thread last night. 50 I actually drank after 4 years, last night. Vodka shots, Jello shots and wiggly worms. And I didn't even wake up hungover. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(04-21-2012, 11:02 PM)JsMom Wrote: I wish I could of found my way to the "Drunkin" thread last night. 50 I actually drank after 4 years, last night. Vodka shots, Jello shots and wiggly worms. And I didn't even wake up hungover. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I can't do that stuff. Just the occasional glass of wine or two. Well, in the summer a gin tonic or two in the backyard is good as well. And then there's the Sunday morning date where bloody marys are consumed with greasy food at the sports pub (tomorrow is Sunday, praise the Lord). None of this on the same day though, I swear. All in moderation.
(04-21-2012, 11:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 11:02 PM)JsMom Wrote: I wish I could of found my way to the "Drunkin" thread last night. 50 I actually drank after 4 years, last night. Vodka shots, Jello shots and wiggly worms. And I didn't even wake up hungover. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I can't do that stuff. Just the occasional glass of wine or two. Well, in the summer a gin tonic or two in the backyard is good as well. And then there's the Sunday morning date where bloody marys are consumed with greasy food at the sports pub (tomorrow is Sunday, praise the Lord). None of this on the same day though, I swear. All in moderation.

Riiiiight Smiley_emoticons_fies
It is pitch dark outside and my hoarder neighbor is mowing my front lawn. Bless his heart. I was going to mow it tomorrow.
I think he has OCD.
(04-21-2012, 11:12 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 11:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I can't do that stuff. Just the occasional glass of wine or two. Well, in the summer a gin tonic or two in the backyard is good as well. And then there's the Sunday morning date where bloody marys are consumed with greasy food at the sports pub (tomorrow is Sunday, praise the Lord). None of this on the same day though, I swear. All in moderation.

I agree. HoTD give it up. Come one now. 115
(04-21-2012, 11:39 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 11:12 PM)JsMom Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 11:09 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I can't do that stuff. Just the occasional glass of wine or two. Well, in the summer a gin tonic or two in the backyard is good as well. And then there's the Sunday morning date where bloody marys are consumed with greasy food at the sports pub (tomorrow is Sunday, praise the Lord). None of this on the same day though, I swear. All in moderation.

I agree. HoTD give it up. Come one now. 115

Hey now, ladies ganging up on me, huh? Nah, I'm serious. Moderate and not so frequent (damn it). But, I like a little buzz. Get it while you can.

aussie, I think you're just tryin' to make your point from the Therapy thread stick. You were wrong (and hysterical). I really do love Nazareth.

My new neighbor just approached me coming back from the store. We share a common wall. I think he wants to trim my bush. Smiley_emoticons_fies Adub's apparently not the only one with neighbors willing to do hard labor.
(04-21-2012, 10:22 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I really like this board, btw.

That's so gracious of you to say. Thank you. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(04-21-2012, 10:23 PM)Donovan Wrote: winter storm watch in effect for tomorrow night. Are you shitting me? It waits til spring to start winter? Come ON...

I live south of you, if it snows here Ima howl like a dog.

We need rain desperately, my yard & the fields where my horses are have already gone dormant & it's only April.
(04-21-2012, 10:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Made it to the park for awhile, snapped some photos

Well..what are waiting for? Post those puppies up. I'll never get to the left coast & I'd like to see it through the eyes of you & User.
I want to know what she was wearing when she was all hot and sweaty.
Look, Vermont is completely unaffected by this ugly monster

[Image: imagesizer?file=JimGold7BA4D962-0EE9-86A...&width=380]
(04-22-2012, 06:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-21-2012, 10:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Made it to the park for awhile, snapped some photos

Well..what are waiting for? Post those puppies up. I'll never get to the left coast & I'd like to see it through the eyes of you & User.

Will try...