Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEP IT UP, BITCHES
Is it too much to ask for you Mockers to make 100 posts by 5:00 pm ?...No, it's not...Have a beautiful day, sweeties but, get your asses in here & post often !...Have a goal, asshats & don't let me down. :kiss::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Maybe you could persuade the owner of this place to post a little more than he has been lately. I think it's demoralizing members that he seems to be neglecting us, particularly Borndragon.
The more you post, the bigger your penis.
Edit: (or handbag)
NaNo Wrote:The more you post, the bigger your penis.
Edit: (or handbag)
If my handbag got any bigger I'd need a crane in order to lift it.
I had an extremely hot Phall curry last night and I am paying for it today.

My anus is like the Japanese flag.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Thanks for sharing, baby...At least I got a post outta yer hot ass.

Our goal should be to kick some 24 ass on a daily basis as far as post count goes...I want us to be better in EVERY regard where they are concerned...It has already been verified that we are better forum members, I want us to make Mock a better forum all the way around...No one is gonna do it for us...It's up to us.
24 seems to be doing a very convincing impersonation of a graveyard with tumble weed blowing through it.

It isstill the same handful of people talking aboutthe same three things (illegals, Obama and guns) ad infinitum.

It is basically now just a hang out for Nazi NRA loonies and their cohorts.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:24 seems to be doing a very convincing impersonation of a graveyard with tumble weed blowing through it.
We need to make sure that fate never befalls our beloved Mock...We are a smart, fun & interesting group of people and our 1 yr. anniversary is almost upon us...We are special. ::bigg::
Shit! it is almost a year isn't it?, proof positive that time DOES fly when you are having fun.

We should use our anniversary to celebrate the strong who have stayed and mock the weak who are no longer with us.

MF?, can you hear me?, anything special planned for our 1 year anniversary? I think we have become MF's dirty secret, the fly in hisgarlic scented ointment, like Professor Frankenstein!, "What have I done?!, what have I created?!".
There are only a few Original Mockers left & I'm proud to be one of them...Go back to the first 2 pages of intros & you may be surprised at how many couldn't hang tuff...They shot their wad & left with their tails tucked...Boo Fuckin' Hoo.
I know the fact we can take it as well as give it irritates the fox klux klan, their egos are so fragile they just don't have the will or the backbone to offer themselves up from ridicule, they are too afraid their true personalities will come out for all to see.

Also the fact we can mock each other and still be friends also irritates them.

Hi guys!
::flip::

Ordinary Peephole Wrote:Also the fact we can mock each other and still be friends also irritates them.
Intelligent people are capable of having heated exchanges & remaining friendly...only the ones lacking in smarts hold grudges and dream of ways to exact revenge.
Duchess Wrote:There are only a few Original Mockers left & I'm proud to be one of them...Go back to the first 2 pages of intros
Damn.. missed being an original member by a whole 10 days and one page...::irk::
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
crash Wrote:
Duchess Wrote:There are only a few Original Mockers left & I'm proud to be one of them...Go back to the first 2 pages of intros
Damn.. missed being an original member by a whole 10 days and one page...::irk::
You didn't miss anything ~ You are an Original Mocker.
Well... I get a free pass for joining on Friday the 13th anyway, so fuck anyone that says any different. and I was a member here before I even joined 24... that makes me original.. in some form
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Hmmm, I suppose I could jump back into the fray. But then everything I say will be attacked beyond reason and it gets dull. On the other hand, now that Sin is gone ya'll don't seem to jump my shit as much anymore. I wonder why that is?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Because you have ceased being someones cheerleader and lapdog.

Please try and remember that sinisters real life is more like an episode of Roseanne than theSons of Anarchy.
Yeah, she's not as objectionable when she's not a sniveling little bootlicker. ::thumbs::
crash Wrote:Well... I get a free pass for joining on Friday the 13th anyway, so fuck anyone that says any different. and I was a member here before I even joined 24... that makes me original.. in some form
And I'm still not, and never will be, a member at 24.
Duchess Wrote:Thanks for sharing, baby...At least I got a post outta yer hot ass.

Our goal should be to kick some 24 ass on a daily basis as far as post count goes...I want us to be better in EVERY regard where they are concerned...It has already been verified that we are better forum members, I want us to make Mock a better forum all the way around...No one is gonna do it for us...It's up to us.

24:

35 Members were here and have made 54 posts today

Mock:

18 Members were here and have made 77 posts today