Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOMETHING NICE TO SAY

Thinking..thinking..thinking 45

I'll get back to you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I started pulling up the bamboo by its roots this morning. I did that for about 12 hour and am now on my third cup of java contemplating tackling the other half of the lot before the sun starts beating down and making it an uncomfortable experiance. I have dirt in my shoes and socks.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I slept in and it was glorious! I needed that. Yard work this afternoon. Not so glorious.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I wish I could have slept in bit it's ok. I will soon be at the nail salon getting a manicure and pedicure. Smiley_emoticons_smile Oh Yah!

Don't tell Duchess but my nails are neon green. I love bright colors with a nice tan.
i want to take this opportunity to remind people that tanning does NOT make you look thinner. Exercise does.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
hah Who knew?
I like your hair, it makes you look taller.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-19-2012, 11:24 AM)Cracker Wrote: i want to take this opportunity to remind people that tanning does NOT make you look thinner.

Ahhhhh.... but a TAN fat guy looks much better than a PALE WHITE fat guy.

At least that's my motto.
(05-19-2012, 11:23 AM)JsMom Wrote: my nails are neon green.

My eyes bugged outta my head hah
I have to get my nails done as well. I will wait until after the yard work though. Then I might stop in for a tanning visit.

Soup chicken talk at it's finest. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(05-19-2012, 11:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

hah I knew it. I noticed you posted something about not liking lime green on anyones nails.
I am going with neon orange or yellow today. 17
(05-19-2012, 11:35 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 11:24 AM)Cracker Wrote: i want to take this opportunity to remind people that tanning does NOT make you look thinner.

Ahhhhh.... but a TAN fat guy looks much better than a PALE WHITE fat guy.

At least that's my motto.

I agree. Fat people look much better tan.
Tanning is bad for you. Builds cancer cells slowly.

I got up early and did some prep for my wife's big presentation today. Had nice coffee and breakfast, uncovered all the garden plots from the frost last night, brought all the seedlings out from the greenhouse bedroom, watered the garden, took the dog for a walk. Have an appointment a little later this afternoon, and then dinner hopefully.

Shaping up to be a lovely day.
(05-19-2012, 11:45 AM)JsMom Wrote:
(05-19-2012, 11:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

hah I knew it. I noticed you posted something about not liking lime green on anyones nails.
I am going with neon orange or yellow today. 17

Nice look for you.

[Image: oompaloompa.JPG]
Beautiful day. Watching my daughter's last softball game of the season.
Commando Cunt Queen
Went to the flea market and saw people walking around with beer and hotdogs so I couldn't help myself and had to get a beer and Chicago dog. Then I bought some incense and an Oriental rug for the bedroom, it really ties the room together. Now I'm going to the seafood market and making conch chowder for our friend from Switzerland.

The weather here is also nice for a change, sunny and breezy and not too muggy.
^awesome. I know when I'm near people eating hot dogs its impossible to say no and I know how bad they are for me. They put drugs in it to make you want them when you smell it, something. Still, nothing like a COLD beer on a hot day, and a dog always goes down so nice then...

Ma is right, you guys really are wonderful. I cannot believe some of you are actually taking the time to say something nice. hah
I've got a friend from Portland coming to visit for a few days starting on Thursday; haven't seen him in over a year. Really excited. Got the windows open, music flowing, cleaning the house (way overdue) and getting the guest room ready. Gorgeous weather and a nice mellow day...
Some of you are good parents. Sorry, that's all I got today.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.