Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WOMEN WHO GIGGLE

Should be blown off the face of the earth. I can't stand that teeheeing bullshit. It makes me want to slap you.

I use this 113 but I view it as snickering. It is not a teehee. *shudders*

Yes, the strangest, meaningless bullshit can sometimes set me off.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It depends on what they are giggling about.

If it's uncontrollable from having multiple orgams it's acceptable.

If it's from standing there and pointing and giggling at CN's small dick it's acceptable.

If it's just stupid girl shit like Ramsey does it's annoying.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-20-2012, 11:24 AM)IMaDick Wrote: It depends on what they are giggling about.

As a man are you okay with it? Seriously...or do you just accept it as a fact of life? hah

I don't normally even comment about it because there's just so much of it going on & there's not a damn thing I can do about it but just because I remain silent doesn't mean I don't think you're a giggling twat.
We men put up with some pretty irritating shit from women just because we have to.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I'm a giggle twat, I guess. 17 I just enjoy laughting, cutting up and having fun. Sometimes, I have to admit, I got a buzz. Is it still considered being a giggling twat if I have a buzz? Smiley-rolling-joint

What's sexy, Dick?
Men who giggle are even more annoying than women gigglers. Major turn-off.
I don't giggle, I have a robust hearty laugh like Ed McMahon.
(05-20-2012, 02:51 PM)sally Wrote: I don't giggle, I have a robust hearty laugh like Ed McMahon.

I wasn't going to mention the 5 oclock shadow that can be seen in your picture but since you brought it up.
John Adams

(05-20-2012, 12:33 PM)JsMom Wrote: Is it still considered being a giggling twat if I have a buzz? Smiley-rolling-joint

No, it's considered child neglect. I seriously doubt he has visitation with his father.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(05-20-2012, 03:03 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 12:33 PM)JsMom Wrote: Is it still considered being a giggling twat if I have a buzz? Smiley-rolling-joint

No, it's considered child neglect. I seriously doubt he has visitation with his father.

AANNNDDDD we're off......
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I don't giggle and I get annoyed with women that do. I say if something is funny, let the laughter rip.

Again....86
Theres nothing wrong with having a sense of humour but you do get a certain type of women in bars who like to make crass and loud displays of hilarity in order to draw attention to themselves.

They annoy me.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(05-20-2012, 03:19 PM)JsMom Wrote:

Again....86

Why don't you try, just one time, to do what you say you have done a million times...just scroll on by and ignore it. Or not, it's better when you reply.
Never mind and carry on.
(05-20-2012, 03:14 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Yes, YOU are...and sadly, there's no cure.

Having a sense of humor is a wonderful thing & laughter is great. I'm talking about giggling like a teenage girl, giggling in a manner that the one doing it thinks is cute. It's not cute in a grown woman & it comes across (to me) as looking dumb. I'm not charmed by it.
(05-20-2012, 12:33 PM)JsMom Wrote: I'm a giggle twat, I guess. 17 I just enjoy laughting, cutting up and having fun. Sometimes, I have to admit, I got a buzz. Is it still considered being a giggling twat if I have a buzz? Smiley-rolling-joint

Yes, you're a giggling twat.
Most people that catch a good buzz...LAUGH their fucking ass off, unless you're alone...then people just kind of melt into the chair with their tongue hanging out and drooling.
(05-20-2012, 04:06 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(05-20-2012, 03:14 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Yes, YOU are...and sadly, there's no cure.

Once again, you missed the point. Go smoke some more dope, dope.