Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Our Country needs some
Honest Therapy< Just checkout a few of the symptoms of a country that is fucked up.

A Muslim officer crying "Allah Akbar" while shooting up an army base is considered to have committed "Workplace Violence" while an American citizen boasting a Ron Paul bumper sticker is classified as a "Domestic Terrorist".
==========

You can get arrested for expired tags on your car but not for being in the country illegally.
==========

Your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more of our money.
==========

A seven year old boy can be thrown out of school for calling his teacher "cute" but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable.
==========
The Supreme Court of the United States can rule that lower courts cannot display the 10 Commandments in their courtroom, while sitting in front of a display of the 10 Commandments.
==========

Children are forcibly removed from parents who appropriately discipline them while children of "underprivileged" drug addicts are left to rot in filth infested cesspools.
==========

Working class Americans pay for their own health care (and the health care of everyone else) while unmarried women are free to have child after child on the "State's" dime while never being held responsible for their own choices.
==========

Hard work and success are rewarded with higher taxes and government intrusion, while slothful, lazy behavior is rewarded with EBT cards, WIC checks, Medicaid and subsidized housing.
==========

Being self-sufficient is considered a threat to the government.
==========

Politicians think that stripping away the amendments to the constitution is really protecting the rights of the people.
==========

The rights of the Government come before the rights of the individual.
==========

Parents believe the State is responsible for providing for their children.

==========
You know you live in an Upside-down Land if...
You pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big screen TV while your neighbor defaults on his mortgage (while buying iphones, TV's and new cars) and the government forgives his debt and reduces his mortgage (with your tax dollars).
==========

Being stripped of the ability to defend yourself makes you "safe".
==========

You have to have your parents signature to go on a school field trip but not to get an abortion.
==========

An 80 year old woman can be stripped searched by the TSA but a Muslim woman in a burqa is only subject to having her neck and head searched.
==========

Using the "N" word is considered "hate speech" but writing and singing songs about raping women and killing cops is considered "art".

==========

People can read about all these things in the headlines,listen to them on the news,read about them on message boards and still sit on their asses and think everything is and that none of this affects them personally.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

What do you suggest the average American do?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-27-2012, 02:39 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Call your congress men and women when you see this type of thing going on, call your senators when you see this type of thing going on.

get active at the state and local level politics and force reform to trickle up.

sitting on your ass staying quiet isn't the answer.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Lazy mutherfuckers.
John Adams

So....It's a holiday weekend. 52

For starters, require media outlets like Faux News to be held accountable for the fearmongering that confuses simple folk like Dick into thinking his list is an accurate depiction of life in the USA.
(05-27-2012, 11:24 PM)Donovan Wrote:

For starters, require media outlets like Faux News to be held accountable for the fearmongering that confuses simple folk like Dick into thinking his list is an accurate depiction of life in the USA.

And the liberal agenda that convinces Donoboy everything is peachy and none of the things I listed actually happened, even though we have discussed some of them here, from differing news sources other than fox news.

Now just in case you missed it, does it really matter where the story comes from if it's accurate?

Or would you rather eat the mile long string of shit Donoboy tried to bullshit you with?
John Adams

Forum hung like a bitch!
John Adams

(05-27-2012, 11:24 PM)Donovan Wrote: Blah blah, blah blah blah blah Faux News blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Dumbass.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Quit voting for republocrats.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
CNNigger. Like that? You made me.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I'd be embarrassed to have Fox on in my home. What if someone visited & saw that shit. They'd think I was one of "them". Can't have that, nonono.
The mile long string of shit was the original post. It was so full of fallacious logic, nonexistent "connections" and outright lies it ought to go in the "rantings of a lunatic" thread. Stop copy-pasting stupid and poorly thought out rant e-mails, use your brain as something besides a fucking paperweight for your flapping gums, and try not to hurt yourself worrying about all the boogeymen you're mad at/afraid of. Jeezus. Good thing I got two decades experience working with retarded people before I started posting here ...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(05-28-2012, 06:34 AM)Donovan Wrote: The mile long string of shit was the original post. It was so full of fallacious logic, nonexistent "connections" and outright lies it ought to go in the "rantings of a lunatic" thread. Stop copy-pasting stupid and poorly thought out rant e-mails, use your brain as something besides a fucking paperweight for your flapping gums, and try not to hurt yourself worrying about all the boogeymen you're mad at/afraid of. Jeezus. Good thing I got two decades experience working with retarded people before I started posting here ...

hah

I see you posted all of the relevant facts disputing the things I posted.

By the way the last one was for you and people like you.

proof positive that what I posted was the truth.
John Adams

Nidal Hassan

Lets play match the quotes.

Match the name to the correct quote for 20 points.
John Adams

(05-28-2012, 06:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'd be embarrassed to have Fox on in my home. What if someone visited & saw that shit. They'd think I was one of "them". Can't have that, nonono.

It's so much less embarrassing to to listen to Chris Matthews describe the thrill that runs up his leg when he hears Obama speak.

I know I know !
John Adams

I don't welcome him into my home either.
The one about the 10 commandments was powerful. Some of the others were over simplifying extremely complex issues like the one about immigration.

I have family/friends that will listen only to Fox and others only CNN type....Shouldnt we all hear every perspective possible to be broad minded? You could be most liberal on planet but if honest would admit Dick had some interesting points.
At the same time, the more on the front lines you are working with children of poverty, poor quality of inner city schools, drug using parents, immigrants, AIDS, welfare, etc if you have any empathy at all, you have to also think, "there by the grace of God go I" don't you? And feel sad for the lack of opportunity in so many communities.

Bottom line, aren't most republicans more for the individual? Democrats think more of society at large. We need the genius of both.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(05-28-2012, 07:16 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't welcome him into my home either.

Well Bill Mahr is cool also.
John Adams

(05-28-2012, 07:22 AM)pspence Wrote: The one about the 10 commandments was powerful. Some of the others were over simplifying extremely complex issues like the one about immigration.

I have family/friends that will listen only to Fox and others only CNN type....Shouldnt we all hear every perspective possible to be broad minded? You could be most liberal on planet but if honest would admit Dick had some interesting points.
At the same time, the more on the front lines you are working with children of poverty, poor quality of inner city schools, drug using parents, immigrants, AIDS, welfare, etc if you have any empathy at all, you have to also think, "there by the grace of God go I" don't you? And feel sad for the lack of opportunity in so many communities.

Bottom line, aren't most republicans more for the individual? Democrats think more of society at large. We need the genius of both.

You can't shoot yourself in the foot and then try to carry your neighbor.

Liberal policies are a shot gun blast to the ass of the country, Help yes, support without limit no.

You don't bring down an entire population to make the poor seem less poor, which is the track were on.

You can't take from the successful to give to the unsucessful and expect people to remain productive when all productivity means is penalty for your efforts.
John Adams