Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ass kisser award Winner announced
For the second time in a Row Ma has taken top honors in the ass kisser contest.

The rest of you folks are going to have to up your game if you intend to be able to topple this champion.

Donoboy was a close second and could have won if he hadn't sucked on the asshole.

Donoboy you might want to try and suppress the urge to eat while you're kissing ass.

without further narrative Ma here are your awards.

I decided that maybe you weren't happy with your last date so I got you a new one this time around, I think you will have to admit she is special! You have her for the whole weekend I think she will teach you a trick or two that you will be able to use in your everyday life.

[Image: 2733.jpg]

I am sorry though I didn't get you any party favors this week, but I did get you a new trophy.

[Image: 4kul9cn.gif]

Congrats on your second victory keep up the good work.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

For somebody stating his disgust and disapproval for gay sex you sure do spend an awful lot of time talking about it. Describing it, imagining it...writing it down.

You were also awfully interested in what color pumps I would buy. Now here you are starting yet another "award show " parody.

You sure you don't secretly wanna be a bone smuggler? What's your take on show tunes?
(06-02-2012, 05:36 PM)Donovan Wrote: For somebody stating his disgust and disapproval for gay sex you sure do spend an awful lot of time talking about it. Describing it, imagining it...writing it down.

You were also awfully interested in what color pumps I would buy. Now here you are starting yet another "award show " parody.

You sure you don't secretly wanna be a bone smuggler? What's your take on show tunes?

I don't think you fit in well in Mock, you're not good at it.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-02-2012, 04:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote: For the second time in a Row Ma has taken top honors in the ass kisser contest.

The rest of you folks are going to have to up your game if you intend to be able to topple this champion.

Donoboy was a close second and could have won if he hadn't sucked on the asshole.

Donoboy you might want to try and suppress the urge to eat while you're kissing ass.

I decided that maybe you weren't happy with your last date so I got you a new one this time around, I think you will have to admit she is special! You have her for the whole weekend I think she will teach you a trick or two that you will be able to use in your everyday life.

I am sorry though I didn't get you any party favors this week, but I did get you a new trophy.

She let me trapeze on those nips. Should've seen them S T R E T C H.

Plus she swallowed.
is this near you Dick?

(CNN) -- The largest wildfire in New Mexico's history continued to burn almost uncontrollably Saturday in the remote Gila Wilderness, belching enough smoke to prompt officials to caution that children, adults with heart disease and other sensitive groups should not go outdoors.

Since lightning ignited the Whitewater-Baldy Fire Complex wildfire on May 9, flames have devoured 227,000 acres -- more than 354 square miles -- in the southwest portion of the state. Even though 1,257 personnel have been fighting the conflagration, only 15% of it was contained Saturday, U.S. Forest Service officials said.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/02/us/new-mex...?hpt=hp_t1

(06-02-2012, 06:19 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 04:58 PM)IMaDick Wrote: For the second time in a Row Ma has taken top honors in the ass kisser contest.

Plus she swallowed.

17 A man who makes the most of all opportunities.

If you continue to milk your boobie prizes so effectively, interest in the award might heighten though. Your competition could stiffen.
(06-02-2012, 06:47 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: is this near you Dick?

(CNN) -- The largest wildfire in New Mexico's history continued to burn almost uncontrollably Saturday in the remote Gila Wilderness, belching enough smoke to prompt officials to caution that children, adults with heart disease and other sensitive groups should not go outdoors.

Since lightning ignited the Whitewater-Baldy Fire Complex wildfire on May 9, flames have devoured 227,000 acres -- more than 354 square miles -- in the southwest portion of the state. Even though 1,257 personnel have been fighting the conflagration, only 15% of it was contained Saturday, U.S. Forest Service officials said.

I lived in NM 1976-1980 when the Jemez (in Bandalier up north) burned the way Gila is burning. Fucking DISASTER. Many of my native american friends down there are reporting an increase in respiratory problems. It's worse than the 70's fires.
(06-02-2012, 06:50 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 06:19 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote:

Plus she swallowed.

17 A man who makes the most of all opportunities.

If you continue to milk your boobie prizes so effectively, interest in the award might heighten though. Your competition could stiffen.

It's a hard job, but I'm no babe in the wood.
(06-02-2012, 06:47 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: is this near you Dick?

the fire itself is quite a ways from me, but the smoke from it isn't, it's smokey as hell outside.
John Adams

Fire

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...Ag&dur=156
John Adams

(06-02-2012, 05:56 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 05:36 PM)Donovan Wrote: For somebody stating his disgust and disapproval for gay sex you sure do spend an awful lot of time talking about it. Describing it, imagining it...writing it down.

I was just thinking if I can't get some closeted feller who calls himself dick to like me I might have to leave the board.

Nah, fuck that dude.
(06-02-2012, 08:39 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(06-02-2012, 05:56 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

I was just thinking if I can't get some closeted feller who calls himself dick to like me I might have to leave the board.

Nah, fuck that dude.

I didn't say leave I just said you don't fit in, but you're probably not surprised by that.
John Adams

I just don't care.
(06-02-2012, 08:46 PM)Donovan Wrote: I just don't care.

Right,I could see that in your 2 week long tantrum.hah
John Adams

What tantrum? You haven't even come close to irritating me yet.
You're starting into your third week starting at midnight tonight.
John Adams

You think?
Do you really think you can ask me a question?
John Adams

What criteria do you take into consideration when determining the recipient?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The recipients awesomeness, for starters.