Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Are you a nosy bastard?

No, I'm not. I've already confessed to being incredibly shallow. I only care about what is going on in my own life, in my own lil' circle.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yep. I have to know everything all the time.

ha! Not really. I hate drama and I don't want to know most of the time. Shit goes on at work and someone always has to tell me about it. Then someone asks did you know that so and so got written up for???? I just say no I had no idea. One of my friends at work just started dating this new guy. Another friend that sits in front of me asks me everyday "so what's the update on the new guy?" I DON'T KNOW! Go ask the other friend yourself.

I don't care what my neighbors are up to unless they bother me. I don't care who's banging who at work. I care about my circle of friends and my family.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

I know someone who is so nosy she'll follow a firetruck. 78
(06-14-2012, 06:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I know someone who is so nosy she'll follow a firetruck. 78

Follow a fire truck....hah

Hell yeah. She ranks up there with those that sit & listen to scanners every waking moment. Jesus Christ, get a fuckin' life, you nosy twats.
I have a shirt that has one line of small whit text on the front. You have to get up pretty close to read it. It says;

"nosy little fucker aren't you"
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021

heh heh
I like to think of it as being fascinated with human nature ...or that I'm curious by nature...or that...(that's bullshit, I'm nosey. and if had time and it was in my neighborhood I'd follow a fire truck but I'd be embarrassed if anyone saw me driving by.). I have a scanner. Hey at least I'm honest!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(06-14-2012, 06:59 AM)crash Wrote: I have a shirt that has one line of small whit text on the front. You have to get up pretty close to read it. It says;

"nosy little fucker aren't you"

hah
The one bumper sticker i have on my car looks like this:

[Image: if_you_can_read_this_you_are_too_damn_cl...7j_152.jpg]
I would love a police scanner because crime and investigations and stuff interest me. The other stuff? Regular day to day gossip and drama, not so much. I have had enough drama in my life and at this point I wasn peace.
No I am not nosy. I pretty much don't give a fuck about what other people do, so long as it doesn't affect me and mine.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Knowledge is power people. Information is king.
I listen to a scanner.........Ignore
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
i used to have my scanner on around the clock. but it drove me batshit crazy.

most Depts. have gone to encryption of codes.

and even if you have one, the interesting stuff will be on a private police channel. Police neener neener. 102

[Image: 11.04.11news-flickr-police-scanner-edit.jpg]

The scanner I have is old from 1976 or something. Sometimes it spits out something juicy.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-14-2012, 11:19 AM)Jimbone Wrote: Knowledge is power people. Information is king.

Yeah, through education & other similar means, not because you're peeking from behind your curtains to see who just pulled into your neighbors driveway.
(06-14-2012, 11:47 AM)Maggot Wrote: The scanner I have is old from 1976 or something. Sometimes it spits out something juicy.

IF i can find my scanner somewhere around here, i'll give it to you. it just needs to be set to your local PD frequency.

I have a couple of scanners, One base and one mobil.

I use them when I want to.

I used to listen to the space shuttle and the airlines as well as the police/fire/BIA/and the occasional cordless phone conversation.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I used to have a female friend who obsessively listened to scanners and had state of the art equipment and channel codes etc. One day we were stuck in roadwork-created traffic jam and we could see the radio guy jabbering away and looking very busy and official so my friend found his walkie frequency to find out what was going on that had the guy so worked up. I swear to god the exact words that came across the important radio line were "Jerry! Red mitsubishi! Check out the fucking TITS on this girl in the sundress."

I don't think we stopped laughing for twenty minutes...