Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ramsey has hacked in to my email account...
and is sending me unwanted pictures of her not working at work.

I said it therefore it must be true.

Ramsey, post the proof of Cracker visiting/stalking your FB page or STFU.
Can't she just do the STFU part?

I'd like to see her "proof," too.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-19-2012, 05:53 PM)Cracker Wrote: Can't she just do the STFU part?

I'd like to see her "proof," too.

She keeps posting that shit like it's fact and the other tards fall right in step behind her.

I'm sure she can substantiate accusations like that, right? I mean, nobody could be that stupid...

Oh, wait.
Who the fuck would want to look at her FB anyway?
ramsey thinks she is way more interesting than she is.

I'm waiting for her to post my friends request. Let's have it, ramsey.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I find this whole topic horseshit. Ramsey is of barely enough intelligence to log into her own email account, let alone hack yours. The argument is redundant.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
(06-19-2012, 06:30 PM)crash Wrote: I find this whole topic horseshit. Ramsey is of barely enough intelligence to log into her own email account, let alone hack yours.

hah
She doesn't strike me as one that is tech savvy.
[Image: rednecck.jpg]
Fat chicks/ugly chicks know how to work the Inets. They have to know that shit to survive and reproduce.

Never store your credit card information in your Papa John's account.
Ha! User, you are funny.

Crackass, no I don't have proof. It's the shit you have said. Little digs here and there. Things that are not on Mock but could be found on my FB. I never said you hacked into it. I said you looked at it. Maybe I am wrong. If so, I'm apologize. I can admit when I am wrong. I don't really think so in this case but again, I don't have concrete proof.

You know you are just pissed because you got spanked by Duchess. It's not a far reach to think you would do some shady shit. You've done it here before. You know, I have a great idea! You don't like me. You said you had me on ignore. How about you go back to that and really stick to it this time. Ignore me. But if you are going to do it, do it right. Stop throwing out digs at me. Stop accusing me of lying. Just stop acknowledging me altogether. We both know that I am neither ugly, fat, stupid, poor, blah blah blah whatever other insults you throw out. That is what bugs you the most. If I was any of that you probably wouldn't bother with me.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You only mock those you love.

It's a sign of endearment.

Enjoy!
Ramsey, I apologize for the rudeness of my associates here on Mock. They should be nicer to you. I've decided to be friendlier to you on the grounds that you might actually be a special needs Mocker.
86 112
(06-19-2012, 08:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote: We both know that I am neither ugly, fat, stupid, poor, blah blah blah whatever other insults you throw out. That is what bugs you the most. If I was any of that you probably wouldn't bother with me.

Are you trying to insinuate that Cracker is attracted to you? That maybe under all this smoke and fire burns a forbidden attraction that only Sappho herself would understand?
(06-19-2012, 10:22 PM)Middle Finger Wrote: I've decided to be friendlier to you on the grounds that you might actually be a special needs Mocker.

[Image: special-ed.jpg]
(06-19-2012, 08:12 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Ignore me. But if you are going to do it, do it right. Stop throwing out digs at me. Stop accusing me of lying. Just stop acknowledging me altogether. We both know that I am neither ugly, fat, stupid, poor, blah blah blah whatever other insults you throw out. That is what bugs you the most. If I was any of that you probably wouldn't bother with me.

She bothers you because you're a fucking dingbat.
Did that cunt just tell ME to stop throwing out digs?

If she weren't all of those things she wouldn't be bothered by my harmless teasing. You know she hates my fucking guts. You know she does. Because my words hit close to home.

That's how I see it, anyway.
This is like an ugly war.
(06-19-2012, 11:35 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: This is like an ugly war.

It's not war but if you're going to accuse someone of stalking you or messing with you IRL, you ought to at least back it up with some proof.
Yeah, I'm still waiting for that.

When she posts her "proof," give me a heads up so I can read it. Wouldn't want to miss it.
As an impartial third party observer, after carefully scrutinizing everything put forth I'd say that Ramsey insinuated that Cracker hacked her facebook because she's paranoid.

So, it would be tits or gtfo in this case. Put up or stfu.

Its a good call, and Ramsey....you shouldn't deflect the OP, this wasn't Cracker's request, it was User's. She's right about this. If you have some proof that this happened simply put it up.

Otherwise just know us n00bs are reading everything we're being pointed to, and forming an opinion as a result.

Doesn't change how I like you, but it does affect how I discern what you post.