Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
THE TARD BUS IS NOW LOADING

Your mission, Mockers is to fill it to capacity & then I intend to do a Thelma & Louise with it. Please bear in mind that tardness is contagious and take appropriate measures to avoid becoming contaminated.

I appreciate your prompt response & you will be rewarded.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Surely Ramsey has to be driving it? And that other dolt with the skippy avatar has to be navigating...
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Kenny going to be the door man?
(06-26-2012, 07:07 AM)crash Wrote: Surely Ramsey has to be driving it? And that other dolt with the skippy avatar has to be navigating...

I'm driving and you are my first passenger. And don't even think of following me when I jump out right before I send the bus over the cliff.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: ShortBus.jpg]
As a white angelo saxton protestant male I demand my right to sit in the back.
If you have ever been happy to win an ass kisser contest please board the bus.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Ah hell, I'm up for a road trip. Always did wanna fly over the Grand Canyon before I die.

I'll be Mock's Karen Klein, paying extreme attention to those in the back of the bus.

P.s. Lighters and matches will be confiscated before departure.
What about guns and weed? We can bring guns and weed right?
Im putting my guns and weed where it will be fun for me for her to find them.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-26-2012, 01:28 PM)Riotgear Wrote: What about guns and weed? We can bring guns and weed right?

The weed will be confiscated by me, along with lighters and matches, before departure. Guns too. If you don't attempt to bully me and I can trust you after the first leg of the trip, I may appoint you as my accomplice... I mean "assistant".

Think Thunderbolt and Lightfoot, updated with a woman in the figurative driver's seat, a bus instead of a convertible, a better bank heist plan, and a bus full of mentally challenged adults on the way to the Grand Canyon as a cover. Can't fail...
This sounds a lot like something that should be happening out of Creedmoor.
Can I sit on the roof and sing "chitty-chitty-bang-bang"? I could shoot anyone that tries to get out.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-26-2012, 01:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: Can I sit on the roof and sing "chitty-chitty-bang-bang"? I could shoot anyone that tries to get out.

Just get on the bus, we have 2 seats reserved for you and your grand canyon sized ass crack.

PS I just hope that the tards don't try to run the bus up your ass thinking "were there already".
John Adams

(06-26-2012, 01:47 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 01:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: Can I sit on the roof and sing "chitty-chitty-bang-bang"? I could shoot anyone that tries to get out.

Just get on the bus, we have 2 seats reserved for you and your grand canyon sized ass crack.

PS I just hope that the tards don't try to run the bus up your ass thinking "were there already".

I would be laughing at you trying to thrash your way through the weird folding door near the driver.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Good idea. But, you cannot shoot at anyone other than those on the bus trip. We can't afford to have the law on our asses.

If you swear to abide by that condition, I'll even let you hold some of the weed and fire that I confiscate. Bring a pipe.
you won't need a lighter.
(06-26-2012, 01:50 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 01:47 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

I would be laughing at you trying to thrash your way through the weird folding door near the driver.

Only true retards know how those doors work.

and only true retards will be on the bus when it leaves, even if they are on top of the bus like an Ethiopian refugee when it leaves.
John Adams

(06-26-2012, 01:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote: and only true retards will be on the bus when it leaves, even if they are on top of the bus like an Ethiopian refugee when it leaves.

Jesus, Dick. Stop stressing. You definitely made the cut.

I've reserved you a seat near me. I'll need a human shield in case anything goes awry. Love3
(06-26-2012, 01:58 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(06-26-2012, 01:54 PM)IMaDick Wrote: and only true retards will be on the bus when it leaves, even if they are on top of the bus like an Ethiopian refugee when it leaves.

Jesus, Dick. Stop stressing. You definitely made the cut.

I've reserved you a seat near me. I'll need a human shield in case anything goes awry. Love3

What you will need is a bigger bus.
John Adams