Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ma
Can he come back now? Has enough time passed?

Men shouldn't let drama control real-life behavior. Only the bitches can get away with that.

Fuck 'em, Ma. It's only words on a screen. If they don't like what you post, post more. That's what I do. I hope people swear at me while they are sitting at home drinking coffee.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Come back Ma.
Yeah, come back 'Ma'.
haha

Can't help yourself.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
It's ok Ma, we have this great 'ignore' function so that when psycho-stalker-obsessed-trolls follow you around the forum, you can just block them. Comes in handy and your life can be happy and hassle free. Plus you don't have to listen to all the useless garbage they spew out of their mouth.
Aussie in a 'Ma' tribute thread?

Nope. Can't.

Now if I could only somehow stop laughing.
Yeah 'Ma' be on the lookout for those psycho-stalker-obsessed-trolls there buddy. Try the ignore function!
You're a fuckwit. You should be banned. You're a fucking waste of space.

Ma just Ignore the trolls. You make a great contribution to this forum.
You should have someone you trust check to see if you're retarded.
hahahahaha.
(07-14-2012, 02:20 AM)Cracker Wrote: hahahahaha.

What's funny Cracker?
That tickled me. "Have someone you trust check to see if you're retarded." hahahahaha
(07-14-2012, 02:24 AM)Cracker Wrote: That tickled me. "Have someone you trust check to see if you're retarded." hahahahaha

You think it's funny that this guy has been relentlessly harrassing and insulting me? Maybe it would not have been so funny if it was aimed at you.
Thank you for that Cracker. I did not approve of CNs Cracker bashing, nor would I participate in it. The fact of your laughing empowers this loser.

At the end of the day, it's not even funny at all.
I'm not sure why they do that to you. It is usually you. You are catnip for trolls. Want me to ask them why they single you out above all others? Because a couple people are less intelligent, so that can't be it. You aren't the only Christian, so that's not it, either. They don't fuck with crash, so it isn't the Aussie thing. JsMom humps black men, so it isn't that. You aren't the only woman. I really have no idea.

I post every now and then that I like you, but it doesn't seem to help you much.

What else would you like for me to do?
(07-14-2012, 02:45 AM)Cracker Wrote: I'm not sure why they do that to you. It is usually you. You are catnip for trolls. Want me to ask them why they single you out above all others? Because a couple people are less intelligent, so that can't be it. You aren't the only Christian, so that's not it, either. They don't fuck with crash, so it isn't the Aussie thing. JsMom humps black men, so it isn't that. You aren't the only woman. I really have no idea.

I post every now and then that I like you, but it doesn't seem to help you much.

What else would you like for me to do?

Do you know Paul Stanley by any chance? No nothing.

I know I attract them, it's like that for me in real life too. It always happens to me. I don't know what it is.

I do need a break from it though, it has become exhausting.
Who gives a fuck who I hump? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch You're the only one here besides Clang who isn't getting any. So hush. Smiley_emoticons_razz
(07-14-2012, 03:10 AM)JsMom Wrote: Who gives a fuck who I hump? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch You're the only one here besides Clang who isn't getting any. So hush. Smiley_emoticons_razz

Since you brought it up...

Who are you humping? Do you hump people when your son is home? Do you only hump at his house? Does he want to move in and have you feed him? Have you humped him more than once?

(07-14-2012, 02:55 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Do you know Paul Stanley by any chance? No nothing.

I know I attract them, it's like that for me in real life too. It always happens to me. I don't know what it is.

I do need a break from it though, it has become exhausting.

KISS? He is the worst one. Damn. Even worse than the fox drummer. (The second one was a fox, right?)

You need to figure this out in order to thrive. Maybe we can help.
(07-14-2012, 03:35 AM)Cracker Wrote: KISS? He is the worst one. Damn. Even worse than the fox drummer. (The second one was a fox, right?)

Oh Cracker, don't. Paul Stanley is so hot. The fox drummer was Eric Carr and he died of cancer. *awkward silence*

(07-14-2012, 03:35 AM)Cracker Wrote: You need to figure this out in order to thrive. Maybe we can help.

I don't need to figure out when someone is a nutter. Just leave it.
This thread is stupid. I think you should have started a come back ESAD thread. I liked him.
ESAD's an overgrown emo kid. I like the guy too, but his overuse of the dramatic exit is childish at best. Who does that, really? Besides, trying to decipher his posts makes my brain hurt.