Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I'M NOT A MEAN BITCH

I swear. 41
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
OK, you're not mean! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Neither am I.
(08-10-2012, 09:55 AM)sally Wrote: Neither am I.

You're one of the few women I can stand online. I think you're bright & funny and I appreciate your sarcastic wit.

I don't have a big appreciation of women in general, especially the saccharine ones. We all have seem them, the overly sweet, wouldn't say shit if they had a mouth full, when the reality is they are vipers once you turn your back. I always like to know where I stand with people & I can't count on that with that type of female.
Who said you were a mean bitch???
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

No one, to my face anyway but I think that's the perception some in here have of me.

I'm rarely pm'ed for anything in Mock, I don't think I'm very approachable & LC is probably deluged with pm's daily. Little do they know that she's waaaaay meaner than I am. 39
Speaking only for myself I don't think you've ever given me the impression you were mean, unapproachable or hostile. Some recent departures may disagree of course heh heh.
Not bugging you via PMs is a sign of respect. I doubt anyone here- who's been logged in for more than five minutes would think you're anything but a lovely, caring, gracious and devoted. . . OK... I'm getting a bit carried away, but you
know what I mean.
(08-10-2012, 11:15 AM)Donovan Wrote: Some recent departures may disagree of course heh heh.

Give people what they ask for then they have the audacity to be pissed. The nerve!
(08-10-2012, 11:18 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Not bugging you via PMs is a sign of respect. I doubt anyone here- who's been logged in for more than five minutes would think you're anything but a lovely, caring, gracious and devoted. . . OK... I'm getting a bit carried away

You were doing great until you got to that part. Smiley_emoticons_razz
(08-10-2012, 11:18 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Not bugging you via PMs is a sign of respect. I doubt anyone here- who's been logged in for more than five minutes would think you're anything but a lovely, caring, gracious and devoted. . . OK... I'm getting a bit carried away, but you
know what I mean.

Ditto above 100!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
I don't think you're a bitch in here at all. I don't pm you because I was under the impression you didn't WANT people pm'ing you. LOL Besides anything I need to say to you can be said in the open forum. Except that one secret we share..... 39
I just checked my PMs... Duchess: 1 from me. LadyCop 8!

Of course, most of those are just to tattle-tail on Gear.
Not mean, straight forward, up front, you don't mince your words and aren't shy to say what you think. That's a great way to be.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Yep.
She's never coy or too wordy. I don't need a decoder ring to figure out Duchess' posts.

An economy of words yet never lacking in getting her full meaning across. Direct yet civil and close to courteous if and when the mood strikes her to be so.
Always plants a smile on my face and that's getting to be kind of a rare quality/trait these days.
(08-10-2012, 11:25 AM)pspence Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 11:18 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Not bugging you via PMs is a sign of respect. I doubt anyone here- who's been logged in for more than five minutes would think you're anything but a lovely, caring, gracious and devoted. . . OK... I'm getting a bit carried away, but you
know what I mean.

Ditto above 100!

Ditto to infinity and beyond!Blowing-kisses
(08-10-2012, 11:25 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't think you're a bitch in here at all.

I've evolved in the past couple of years. Awink
(08-10-2012, 11:53 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(08-10-2012, 11:25 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I don't think you're a bitch in here at all.

I've evolved in the past couple of years. Awink

That's a true statement right there. hah
(08-10-2012, 10:21 AM)Duchess Wrote: I don't have a big appreciation of women in general, especially the saccharine ones. We all have seem them, the overly sweet, wouldn't say shit if they had a mouth full, when the reality is they are vipers once you turn your back. I always like to know where I stand with people & I can't count on that with that type of female.[/i][/size]

There are men like that, too.

I have encountered the two-faced types that you described at school, workplaces, seen it on-line; quick to avoid anything but surface-level interaction with them once they've shown their true colors. But, generally, the people that I do choose to surround myself with don't feel compelled to address or acknowledge every piece of bullshit that gets flung out, yet won't hesitate for a second to speak up when it matters. I appreciate that balance in people.

fwiw, I wouldn't characterize you as a mean bitch and couldn't imagine you back-stabbing anyone. However, I imagine you can kick into mean bitch mode like nobody's business when the circumstances warrant it. A good thing, imo.
I'd say the fact that I'm here to post to this thread should handily silence any idea that you're mean Duchess.

In public anyway.

Obviously I can't divulge the secret arrangement that allowed for my return being as how a complex non-disclosure agreement was part of the deal (if you only knew folks, if you only knew).