Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Would you fuck Clang?
He may not be eye candy and he wont wine and dine you, but he's funny and you're guaranteed a steak dinner at his parents house.
Ironically, Clang is fucking all of us.
(08-13-2012, 10:10 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Ironically, Clang is fucking all of us.

Yeah sure I am.

*rollseyes*
(08-13-2012, 09:58 PM)sally Wrote: He may not be eye candy and he wont wine and dine you, but he's funny and you're guaranteed a hamburger/spaghetti dinner at his parents house.

FTFY. Steak is for closers.Blowing-kisseshah
Well if you saw that real picture of him I posted, the question ought to be who wouldn't fuck Clang.
(08-13-2012, 10:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 09:58 PM)sally Wrote: He may not be eye candy and he wont wine and dine you, but he's funny and you're guaranteed a hamburger/spaghetti dinner at his parents house.

Do your parents like the Spin Doctors? Steak or not, I'm ready to dance.
(08-13-2012, 10:43 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 10:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Do your parents like the Spin Doctors? Steak or not, I'm ready to dance.

I like the Spin Doctors, my parents not so much. I was listening for my VIP code to get points for prizes on 99.5 WRVE('80's -present music) tonight and my mom said "Can we shut off the radio yet?"
No. But I'll chip in for a hooker for sure.
Commando Cunt Queen
(08-14-2012, 12:15 AM)username Wrote: No. But I'll chip in for a hooker for sure.

Thanks. That means I can save money on a blindfold for me, sexually transmitted disease testing, and clean up of my vomit if the blindfold came off, and magnum condoms.
(08-14-2012, 02:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-14-2012, 12:15 AM)username Wrote: No. But I'll chip in for a hooker for sure.

Thanks. That means I can save money on a blindfold for me, sexually transmitted disease testing, and clean up of my vomit if the blindfold came off, and magnum condoms.

You have peerless comic timing when you want to.

+1
(08-14-2012, 02:27 AM)Riotgear Wrote:

+1

Recognition of beauty.

+12
(08-14-2012, 02:27 AM)Riotgear Wrote:

+1

Thanks. I learned my lesson after my failed attempt at an Aussie mock.
(08-13-2012, 09:58 PM)sally Wrote: He may not be eye candy and he wont wine and dine you, but he's funny and you're guaranteed a steak dinner at his parents house.

clang is a doll baby. plus he knows what to do if he got hold of some govt cheese. he's sweet and gentle...there is definitely some chick out there that would be thrilled to death to move in to your room there with your parents. ummmm....we just can't let this leave our radar. clang, have you ever tried match.com?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

do you really think so? is it an act? I've bought it hook, line and sinker.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(08-14-2012, 07:05 AM)pspence Wrote:

do you really think so? is it an act? I've bought it hook, line and sinker.

Not an act. I've posted real pics of myself from 2 years ago and four years ago. I'll post pics of myself in college,high school and elementary school if you need further proof.
(08-14-2012, 07:04 AM)pspence Wrote:
(08-13-2012, 09:58 PM)sally Wrote: He may not be eye candy and he wont wine and dine you, but he's funny and you're guaranteed a steak dinner at his parents house.

clang is a doll baby. plus he knows what to do if he got hold of some govt cheese. he's sweet and gentle...there is definitely some chick out there that would be thrilled to death to move in to your room there with your parents. ummmm....we just can't let this leave our radar. clang, have you ever tried match.com?

No, but I did sign up for Eharmony. Found out after I signed up, that it cost a minimum of $60 for a year membership and that was the only way they'd let you 'openly communicate' with your match. They'd give you your matches for free though. It was some straight ghetto pimpin' and clang was having none of that!
(08-14-2012, 10:01 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: No, but I did sign up for Eharmony. Found out after I signed up, that it cost a minimum of $60 for a year membership and that was the only way they'd let you 'openly communicate' with your match. They'd give you your matches for free though. It was some straight ghetto pimpin' and clang was having none of that!

What a big surprise, you wanted something for free.
[/size]
(08-14-2012, 11:12 AM)Jimbone Wrote:
(08-14-2012, 10:01 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: No, but I did sign up for Eharmony. Found out after I signed up, that it cost a minimum of $60 for a year membership and that was the only way they'd let you 'openly communicate' with your match. They'd give you your matches for free though. It was some straight ghetto pimpin' and clang was having none of that!

What a big surprise, you wanted something for free.

well yeah since the site said WE'LL MATCH YOU UP FOR FREE!!! but it will cost you money to actually speak with your matches[size=xx-small].
clang, save up the $60 and get back on eharmony. we'll help you with your profile...no glamour shots, no pics of you holding a deer head or of you cross dressing. Smiley_emoticons_smile
let her fall for you and then spring the cross dressing on her.....if i fell in love with a man and he then told me he liked to dress in women's underwear...i'm just being honest clang...it would be a deal breaker. do you have any idea where this compulsion stems from?