Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ARE YOU A BITCH?

Hmmm?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
You tell us. . .

No, I don't think you are but I do know of several manbitches online.
That's comforting.
I can't think of any guys on these forums that are.

Edited to add:
Ah, yes. Yes I can, but only one.
Definition please-
(09-02-2012, 01:19 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Definition please-

A complainer, not just on occasion but consistently, a fault finder.
Is this your first time on the internet?
(09-02-2012, 01:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 01:19 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Definition please-

A complainer, not just on occasion but consistently, a fault finder.

Not my style. These days I try to make people feel happy for having delt with me if there's any way I can.
Hmm am I a bitch? Do you mean in general or lately?

Lately I have been a bitch more often than not. I need an attitude adjustment in the worst way. But at least I KNOW I have been bitchy. Better than being a bitch and not even knowing it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Once I listed to a podcast where the guest was dying of pancreatic cancer. He said "When you have pancreatic cancer every other problem is truly ridiculous."
(09-02-2012, 12:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Cough it up then, or making this thread was quite a waste of time, Tell me where dem manbitches are at.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(09-02-2012, 04:37 PM)ESAD Wrote:

Cough it up then, or making this thread was quite a waste of time, Tell me where dem manbitches are at.

Right now they're at TKR I think. Plotting a horror story about me and Gear lol
(09-02-2012, 04:39 PM)Donovan Wrote:

I recenty PM'd Jack telling him to reinstate me. He declined. And he was very nasty about it I might add. I feel like he might not like me.

You didn't tell anybody we traded TK accounts did you?
(09-02-2012, 04:39 PM)Donovan Wrote:

I logged in earlier and saw nothing to that effect.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

No, but jack told everyone that's what happened. Does he know it was actually a three-way trade with Ily? Not yet.. Right now he's in blowjob mode, anybody who shows up over there gets a free slobber. Must be good wine.
I dont come here to post about jack, I asked Duchess a question, you somehow answered it with a jack response.

(09-02-2012, 04:45 PM)Donovan Wrote: No, but jack told everyone that's what happened. Does he know it was actually a three-way trade with Ily? Not yet.. Right now he's in blowjob mode, anybody who shows up over there gets a free slobber. Must be good wine.

It's the new 'crew' I think he called it. I could facepalm again but it's starting to hurt.
(09-02-2012, 04:37 PM)ESAD Wrote: Tell me where dem manbitches are at.

They are scattered throughout cyberspace.
(09-02-2012, 04:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-02-2012, 04:37 PM)ESAD Wrote: Tell me where dem manbitches are at.

They are scattered throughout cyberspace.

So that's pretty specific, worth making a thread about after all, good day madam.

(09-02-2012, 04:43 PM)ESAD Wrote: Cough it up then, or making this thread was quite a waste of time, Tell me where dem manbitches are at.
donovan Wrote:Right now they're at TKR I think. Plotting a horror story about me and Gear lol
ESAD Wrote:I logged in earlier and saw nothing to that effect.
It's at TK in the Hey Saint thread.
(09-02-2012, 04:47 PM)ESAD Wrote: I dont come here to post about jack, I asked Duchess a question, you somehow answered it with a jack response.

You asked a question about locating manbitches and I told you where you could find some. Interestingly, although I didn't mention any names in my response to you you immediately assumed I meant jack. I think that speaks for itself.