Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WOULD YOU AGREE?

Would you agree that Mock doesn't have to accept just anyone who registers? Do you think it is inappropriate to set a standard for membership on an anonymous, obscure, lil' message board? Do you mind that Mock is segregated, so to speak?

You're entitled to your opinion, voice it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Of course mock doesnt have to accept just anyone. If someone registers that's a known trouble maker, why allow them to run rampant through the board, acting like a fool and driving members away with their shit? This board is very diverse, which is refreshing. I've only belonged to a handful of others before and they all had rules upon rules, "don't say this, don't say that, be nice, blah blah". I didn't join here simly because I knew I could be mean and nasty to anyone I wanted and no one could do anything about it and I think those that are joining with that intent don't belong. The point of the board is mocking. Mocking people, news stories, politics, everything. Not just to come here and call everyone a dumb cunt or a stupid mother fucker at every turn, adding nothing but bull shit. That isn't mocking, its being stupid and childish and pointless.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
I used to be an advocate for free speech and the more the merrier and I still feel that to a degree. But now that I know there are people that get their jollies pissing on someone's grave and messing with members IRL, fuck them. I don't want that type of trash littering Mock.
BTW, this thread made me think of the limerick I wrote for you yesterday, Duchess. Not sure if you saw it...

The leader of Mock's name is Duchess

She's adept at managing a ruckus

With her giant ban hammer

Yet courteous manner

She eviscerates the trolls that would bug us.

Bwahaha! That's fantastic! No, I did not see it! That is so cool. Thanks for the laugh out loud moment!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would like some new people here but I don't want people like we had before with Ma and his nonsense. No trolls. I enjoy the freedom to say what I want here. I enjoy interacting with several members on this forum. Those that I don't really care for I ignore or tell them how I see it. I like being able to do that.

Keep doing what you are doing Duchess. Unfortunately I think you are going to have to continue to scrutinize new members carefully until they prove they are not here for nonsense. Well, not our kind of nonsense anyway. LOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I don't have any issues with the way that Mock is managed.

In my opinion, people get a fair chance (sometimes more than one) and if it's determined that they're not respecting the freedom that's afforded here and just looking to recreate the atmosphere at other sites or dominate with bullshit, then they can be 86'd. I don't always understand exactly why, but I don't need all of the details (though completely understand that others may want to hear 'em); I don't think I've ever seen it happen without first seeing more than one warning issued on the board.

If screening upfront to weed out those that demonstrate to you and/or the elders that their intent is to simply shit drag or post personal information is more effective than letting just about everyone in to begin with, I don't consider that wrong (and there are other places for that, which is fine too). I'm not in the camp that believes that every single expectation or rule needs to be written in stone or be cemented for the life of the board. Whatever works, which can change with experience and the current climate.

Having said that, if the goal is to maximize post count, letting everyone in would obviously be more effective. Personally, I'd rather read and participate in posting about things that are indingenous to Mock, even if that means fewer posts. JMO.

P.s. I lreally like the mocking, but also appreciate that there's more to Mock than mocking. The crime forum is seriously stellar (LC was badass) and I like that there's room for real debate and discussion for those who care to partake.
P.s. I lreally like the mocking, but also appreciate that there's more to Mock than mocking. The crime forum is seriously stellar (LC was badass) and I like that there's room for real debate and discussion for those who care to partake.

Agreed Hair.
It seems to me you've been more than fair to many who've ended being clubbed with the ban hammer.

Would I like to see more members here? Yes, but at what cost? That's the eternal question.

BTW, I love giving Ramsey and HOTD shit from time to time.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
(10-26-2012, 12:19 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: It seems to me you've been more than fair to many who've ended being clubbed with the ban hammer.

Would I like to see more members here? Yes, but at what cost? That's the eternal question.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Awww, arn't you just the sweetest thing! Blowing-kisses
I wish some of the existing members were more active. How DARE they neglect Mock? Fuckers. 52
Commando Cunt Queen
(10-26-2012, 12:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 12:19 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: It seems to me you've been more than fair to many who've ended being clubbed with the ban hammer.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Shut up, Ramsey.
(10-26-2012, 12:29 PM)username Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 12:26 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Shut up, Ramsey.

Make me User.

Your name is very fitting by the way.
I like the way Mock is run, that management is active and available, and that people are given enough rope to either secure or hang themselves.

Carry on.
(10-26-2012, 12:19 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: BTW, I love giving Ramsey and HOTD shit from time to time.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

109 Right back at ya. I wrote you a dirty little limerick yesterday, Mr. MS...
(10-26-2012, 12:36 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 12:29 PM)username Wrote: Shut up, Ramsey.

Make me User.

Shut your stupid pie hole, Ramseypussy.
(10-26-2012, 12:50 PM)username Wrote:

Make me User.

Getting a little testy there User. Did I hit a nerve?
(10-26-2012, 12:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Make me User.

Did I hit a nerve?

No you retarded mime. Now STFU and earn your salary for a change.
ME-OW!45846688jerry
(10-26-2012, 12:55 PM)username Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 12:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Make me User.

Did I hit a nerve?

No you retarded mime. Now STFU and earn your salary for a change.

But I don't wanna work. It's boring today. It's cold and shitty out and I wanna be at home. And yes I am whining.