Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Burglar or Cleaning Fairy?
[Image: cleaningfairy.gif]
WESTLAKE, Ohio (AP) -- A woman accused of breaking into a home west of Cleveland, cleaning it and leaving a bill for $75 has pleaded guilty to attempted burglary.

The (Elyria) Chronicle-Telegram says Susan Warren pleaded guilty this week to attempted burglary and will be sentenced later.

The 53-year-old Warren told authorities that she was driving by the house and "wanted something to do." She broke in, washed some coffee cups, took out the trash, vacuumed and dusted inside the house. Then she left a bill written on a napkin that included her phone number.

Warren says that she owns a cleaning business and sometimes enters homes, cleans them and leaves a bill.

She has another burglary case pending, but circumstances weren't clear.

Warren says that she owns a cleaning business and sometimes enters homes, cleans them and leaves a bill.

She has another burglary case pending, but circumstances weren't clear.
[Image: MB900439279_zps23db2f6e.jpg]
Interesting business strategy.
Just as long as she is aware she didn't create the idea. Someone else did.
I would send her a Thank You card to the jail, and an IOU to go with it.
I'm tempted to move to West Cleveland, leave my door unlocked, and put the CDs/Albums/Sound System in the locked basement. Acoustics are good down there anyway.

Bill? What bill?

Yeah, I should be cleaning right now... stall, stall, stall....
(11-03-2012, 01:20 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I would send her a Thank You card to the jail, and an IOU to go with it.

Seriously. I would love for someone to break in and clean my house.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Hahahaha!

I actually like to clean, I'm a goddamn maniac about it. The cleaning product aisle at the market is my favorite aisle.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-03-2012, 01:34 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm tempted to move to West Cleveland, leave my door unlocked, and put the CDs/Albums/Sound System in the locked basement. Acoustics are good down there anyway.

Bill? What bill?

Yeah, I should be cleaning right now... stall, stall, stall....

hah hah
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
If she broke in my house and cleaned it spotless I'd probally send her the 75 bucks lol.
(11-03-2012, 01:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hahahaha!

I actually like to clean, I'm a goddamn maniac about it. The cleaning product aisle at the market is my favorite aisle.

hah hah
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
[Image: cleaningfairy.jpg]

[Image: cleaning-fairy-300x254.jpg]
She was just trying to gain clientele hah
(11-03-2012, 01:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Hahahaha!

Another fantasy, destroyed.

(((May be redeemed: while you clean, do you wear the outfit?)))
(11-03-2012, 04:51 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Another fantasy, destroyed.

I'm a neat freak and I think the bathroom should be the cleanest room in your home with the kitchen running a very close second.
Clean space clear mind.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-03-2012, 04:59 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-03-2012, 04:51 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Another fantasy, destroyed.

I'm a neat freak and I think the bathroom should be the cleanest room in your home with the kitchen running a very close second.

Ok... all I read was, "freak" in your sentence. . .

Fantasy restored!
[Image: updated_004.gif][Image: 20187202_BG1.jpg][Image: updated_004.gif]

Cleveland, Ohio (Associated Press)

An Ohio woman dubbed the "cleaning fairy" after she broke into a home, cleaned it and left a $75 bill has been put on probation for one year.

A judge sentenced 53-year-old Susan Warren of Elyria on Monday in Cleveland on her guilty plea to attempted burglary. She also must do 20 hours of community service.

The woman told authorities she was driving by the Westlake house and "wanted something to do." She broke in, washed some coffee cups, took out the trash, vacuumed and dusted inside the house. Then she left a bill written on a napkin and included her phone number.

Warren says she owns a cleaning business and sometimes enters homes, cleans them and leaves a bill.

The cleaning fairy has been arrested again, this time for shoveling someones driveway without permission. hah

When cops questioned Warren on Tuesday, they discovered she had a warrant out for her arrest stemming from an attempted burglary charge, according to the Chronicle-Telegram.

Fox 19 spoke to Warren's son who said he had no idea why his mom decided to shovel a stranger's driveway.

Elyria Police Lt. Chris Costantino told the Chronicle-Telegram that Warren had nearly $1,000 in cash on her when she was arrested so the snow shoveling must have been “pretty lucrative,” he told the paper.

Story
Where do you find these people? I really wanna know really..............please?
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Ohio
Great! Note to self:
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.