Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ARE YOU A SNOOP?

Are unwrapped gifts safe from your prying eyes?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Not when I was a kid but I've learned some self control...in the last few years.
Commando Cunt Queen
Presents were safe from my prying eyes as a kid until my brothers spilled the beans about Santa and the stash of presents in the sewing room closet. Nowadays everyone isn't that well off so we just buy presents for the kids(niece and nephews). Two of the brothers usually bend the rules though so I end up with a new shirt, book or DVD and some homemade fudge.
They better be wrapped and labeled do not touch.

I can't help myself....
My mom hid all of our stuff at my g-mas house and then locked herself in her bedroom Christmas Eve and wrapped presents all night.
(11-25-2012, 01:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Are unwrapped gifts safe from your prying eyes?

I just re-read this. Unwrapped? Hell no unless they're locked in a vault some where. I've learned not to peek under wrapping paper but if they'e laying around unwrapped somebody better have told me you CAN NOT GO IN THAT CLOSET because I'm going to stumble on them one way or another.
I am a snooper.

One year I only put my hand inside of a box to see if I could figure out what it was. It was a large stuffed animal and I could feel its fur. I had to act surprised when I opened it on Christmas morning.