Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Brothel open for business … in a Chinese hospital
Yes, you read that title right. No, it wasn’t a typo or other error. But it’s not what you’re thinking…

Some of us need to make babies, but, for some reason, can’t seem to get that done (except in the Sims). Well, if you and your significant other really need a bit of that ginseng juice, have rolls of Renminbi to spare, and you live around Wuhan in China’s Hubei Province (or plan to travel there anytime soon), Songziniao Hospital is the spot.

Here’s their madcap way of dealing with infertility issues: build a “brothel” — a series of them actually — smack in the center of all activity.

Don’t panic just yet. It’s still a credible institution, and its connoisseurs aren’t actually curb-crawling. But they are having sex, and are encouraged to milk it for all it’s worth. Enter the “sex wards” of Songziniao Hospital.

According to Hug China: “A hospital in Wuhan has recently opened VIP patient wards for infertile patients and couples having problems…conceiving babies. The wards are furnished with all necessary furniture and tools for easy and successful sex, except condoms. Promoted as a “second nuptial chamber,” the luxury decoration and furniture in the rooms is to encourage pregnancy by inspiring sexual passion in the patients.

The luxury wards — dubbed by the Chinese media as “sex wards” — each have an area of 50 square meters. The standard furnishing includes red lamps, sex toys, automatically adjustable double beds and couches, and pictures illustrating human genital structure. Sex-skill videos, nurses’ uniforms, and flight attendant uniforms are available upon request.”

Now, that shouldn’t be hard to DIY in the hushed secrecy of your bedroom (there’s always a nearby shop willing to help with that), but for those expecting an all-nighter of frolicking under the sheets in a controlled environment is the way forward, your money will have to do some talking.

Your money, and an optional “sex-skills expert,” who probably is just another creepy voyeur. As an afterthought, maybe, just maybe, our professional counselor-cum-voyeur has an absolutely necessary role to play. Consider: “According to the sex professor, Peng Xiaohui from Huazhong Normal University, invited to the press conference, they once treated a couple having fertility problems. The reason the couple with a doctorate degree failed to conceive a baby after three years of marriage was found to be that the husband had mistaken his wife’s belly button for her vagina! Another civil servant couple had sex seven to eight times a night, resulting in fatigue and agony, because they thought the more times they had sex, the more likely the wife would get pregnant…”

We reserve our right to comment on that, we do. These things happen.

Oh, yes, here’s the part some of you will be interested in: one night of romping goes for the “discounted” price of 880 RMB (US$141). But you get the VIP voyeur as well. Don’t forget that.

http://worldduh.com/2013/01/11/brothel-o...-hospital/
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Or, you know - they could just adopt one of the thousands of unwanted babies that are born in China each year.
"My thing is this; if I'm sick enough to think it, then I'm sick enough to say it."

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."

Eminem

Isn't that the country where they kill baby girls?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No its the country where they force you to abort after more than one child...
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Wikipedia Wrote:The one-child policy (simplified Chinese: 计划生育政策; traditional Chinese: 計劃生育政策; pinyin: jìhuà shēngyù zhèngcè, officially translated as "family planning policy") is the population control policy of the People's Republic of China (PRC). It restricts urban couples to only one child, while allowing additional children in several cases, including twins, rural couples, ethnic minorities, and couples who are both only children themselves. In 2007, according to a spokesperson of the Committee on the One-Child Policy, approximately 35.9% of China's population was subject to a one-child restriction. The Special Administrative Regions of Hong Kong and Macau are completely exempt from the policy. Also exempt from this law are foreigners living in China.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-child_policy

They also kill them.
"My thing is this; if I'm sick enough to think it, then I'm sick enough to say it."

"The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed."

Eminem
Yeah, can't spend your whole life just eating fish n rice..

(01-12-2013, 04:16 PM)ESAD Wrote: “According to the sex professor, Peng Xiaohui from Huazhong Normal University, invited to the press conference, they once treated a couple having fertility problems. The reason the couple with a doctorate degree failed to conceive a baby after three years of marriage was found to be that the husband had mistaken his wife’s belly button for her vagina!”

Who knew that "innies" could be so confusing, even for people who had to have taken advance sciences.

I kinda hope this couple stays childless. Poor baby could end up malnourished with a bottle hanging out its ear.
I have an urge to get a flight attendant uniform now. How bout you Clang?

[Image: laughing.gif#laughing%20gif%20290x260]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
[Image: tumblr_kr5p9uf4Pf1qzt0gko1_500.gif]
(01-14-2013, 09:20 AM)DMP Wrote: Or, you know - they could just adopt one of the thousands of unwanted babies that are born in China each year.

Maybe they want a biological child. Some people say that about infertile couples in the U.S. while they selfishly bear one biological child after another when they could adopt as well.
Commando Cunt Queen

Adoption isn't for everyone. Some people go to a great lengths & spend an obscene amount of money trying to get pregnant with their own biological child.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What until their population implosion because there are so many more men than women. In a generation or two China will be shrinking.

Same with India. That's why those fuckers are raping so much... they have no women to date.
(01-15-2013, 11:41 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Adoption isn't for everyone. Some people go to a great lengths & spend an obscene amount of money trying to get pregnant with their own biological child.

Yeah but God didn't intend for them to bear children. The same guy that gave us doctors to treat diabetes and cancer never intended for them to treat infertility. Those people are responsible for adopting all the needy children.

Tongue--->cheek

I've actually heard people spout that nonsense.
Commando Cunt Queen
I know a woman that is single and went to nicaragua to adopt a boy. It cost her over 25,000 and she sent a Christmas card this year with him on it he is 11 yrs old now.
IDK, if I had a long term issue getting pregnant - I would definitely consider adoption. To each his own but, I think the overpopulation issues in China make it more of an issue. The fact that female infants are defintely aborted and possibly killed, makes a good case for adoption to me.

Eminem
(01-15-2013, 02:18 PM)DMP Wrote: IDK, if I had a long term issue getting pregnant - I would definitely consider adoption. To each his own but, I think the overpopulation issues in China make it more of an issue. The fact that female infants are defintely aborted and possibly killed, makes a good case for adoption to me.

Why would it take a long term issue getting pregnant for you to consider adoption? If you're worried about children in China you could forego having a biological child and adopt.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-15-2013, 02:36 PM)username Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 02:18 PM)DMP Wrote: IDK, if I had a long term issue getting pregnant - I would definitely consider adoption. To each his own but, I think the overpopulation issues in China make it more of an issue. The fact that female infants are defintely aborted and possibly killed, makes a good case for adoption to me.

Why would it take a long term issue getting pregnant for you to consider adoption? If you're worried about children in China you could forego having a biological child and adopt.

Because a) I have 2 kids of my own (no more, tyvm). b) I don't live in China. c) I'm fertile as fuck and if I wanted to have more kids, it would be no issue.

My point was that if I was one of the couples they are talking about in the article who have had infertility issues, I would think of adopting. I said after 'long term' issues because a lot of people do want to have biological children for their own reasons.

I don't live in a country where my offspring may be destroyed upon birth if it is not the right gender so, the issue isn't the same in the US.

Eminem
(01-15-2013, 04:52 PM)DMP Wrote:

Because a) I have 2 kids of my own (no more, tyvm). b) I don't live in China. c) I'm fertile as fuck and if I wanted to have more kids, it would be no issue.

My point was that if I was one of the couples they are talking about in the article who have had infertility issues, I would think of adopting. I said after 'long term' issues because a lot of people do want to have biological children for their own reasons.

I don't live in a country where my offspring may be destroyed upon birth if it is not the right gender so, the issue isn't the same in the US.

I'm sure many of them do consider adoption but the fertile as fuck people that care about kids being killed/orphaned in their country ought to be considering it too instead of bearing biological children.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-15-2013, 05:04 PM)username Wrote:
(01-15-2013, 04:52 PM)DMP Wrote:

I'm sure many of them do consider adoption but the fertile as fuck people that care about kids being killed/orphaned in their country ought to be considering it too instead of bearing biological children.

Pretty sure that even if I wasn't fertile and had the same issues that these people were having, I am pretty sure that a brothel hospital wouldn't be my first avenue. If, in the US, the female infant issue were the same as in China - I definitely would've considered adoption right along with having biological children. As a matter of fact, even without that same societal issue, I considered adoption. But fortunately, I do live in the US and have the freedom to give birth to as many females as I wish. The reason this story seems so ridiculous to me is that it almost completely ignores the major issue that China has with overpopulation and a pronounced distain for female infants. There was a newstory (I may be wrong but, I even think it may have been linked in LC's cell block) about a bunch of female infants (full term) that were found discarded in the back of a hospital in China. The article went on to describe that even though it is supposedly illegal now to basically kill female infants (after a certain amount already have been born to one family) - the practice still continues.

Eminem