Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Al Qaeda and how to escape a drone.
I am thinking of reading up on it so I can be ahead of the curve, you just never know when one may be sneaking up on you.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Make yourself a nice looking sombrerro out of tin foil. You have never heard of any drone strikes in mexico and the foil will block the mind control beams from the drone that make you stand still.
or just kill all the ragheads in the world.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(02-22-2013, 09:59 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Make yourself a nice looking sombrerro out of tin foil. You have never heard of any drone strikes in mexico and the foil will block the mind control beams from the drone that make you stand still.

Your getting warm!

No. 2: Use "devices that broadcast frequencies or pack of frequencies to disconnect the contacts and confuse the frequencies used to control the drone. The Mujahideen have had successful experiments using the Russian-made 'Racal'")
(02-22-2013, 10:01 AM)ESAD Wrote: or just kill all the ragheads in the world.

You might like this idea, and it would give you a chance to clear those shelves for dusting.

(No. 18: Create "fake gatherings such as using dolls and statutes to be placed outside false ditches to mislead the enemy").
[Image: 3qgkah.jpg]

Run and hide? Well, there's room on the next Olympic agenda for this developing sport since Wrestling has been dropped.
(02-22-2013, 10:06 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(02-22-2013, 10:01 AM)ESAD Wrote: or just kill all the ragheads in the world.

You might like this idea, and it would give you a chance to clear those shelves for dusting.

(No. 18: Create "fake gatherings such as using dolls and statutes to be placed outside false ditches to mislead the enemy").

[Image: Zjwo4.gif]
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile