Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Guess the celebrity.
Who is this?[Image: christian.jpg]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Batman!
Norman Bates.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I'd hazard a guess @ Freddie Mercury post A.I.D.S.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Post HIV, post AIDS is death.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Christian Bale

Another celebrity who got super skinny for a role:

[Image: Matthew-McConaughey-Weight-Loss-Skinny.png]

Took me a minute to recognize him.
Is that Mconagelagege?
(03-03-2013, 01:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: Is that Mconagelagege?

Tis him. This is too.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzDZLMSVC9dLRDa3GcdCC...mdsE4c8iRH]

That's who I thought Maggot's OP was.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
They were thin before. Look at that extra skin hanging. I think maybe the fatties should just have another order of fries and a nice thick shake and call it a day...
Yuk.
Commando Cunt Queen
Here is a celebrity look alike generator just upload a picture of yourself and it finds the closest celebrity that looks like you.

link
(01-04-2014, 12:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: Here is a celebrity look alike generator just upload a picture of yourself and it finds the closest celebrity that looks like you.

link

hah It keeps telling me that it can't detect a face. God I suck.
Yeah well it thinks I'm Clinton or George Bush.
(01-04-2014, 01:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: it thinks I'm Clinton

I'm looking at you in a whole new light, Maggottyboo.
That generator was really fast and easy to use, but I tried three different face shots, it scanned each of them, and the consistent results are...I look like exactly no celebrities.

Ah well, who wants to be famous anyway?
When I was a kid there was a famous series of Heinz soup commercials featuring the ongoing tale of a grandfather and grandson. Everywhere I fucking went people would ask “are you the boy from the Heinz soup commercial?” No I'm not fuck off!
Now? My daughter once said I look a bit like every character in Lord of the Rings. Legolas? Fine, Gollum? Not so good.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(01-04-2014, 01:23 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: That generator was really fast and easy to use, but I tried three different face shots, it scanned each of them, and the consistent results are...I look like exactly no celebrities.

Ah well, who wants to be famous anyway?

That's because you outshine all of them bimbos and you are one of a kind.
(01-04-2014, 01:08 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-04-2014, 12:57 PM)Maggot Wrote: Here is a celebrity look alike generator just upload a picture of yourself and it finds the closest celebrity that looks like you.

link

hah It keeps telling me that it can't detect a face. God I suck.

That's because you are shy and are not putting something up with all your stunning glory.