Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beaver kills man
lesson learned ......do not mess with a beaver!

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I read about this last night. I've often gotten out of a vehicle to take pix of wildlife but I'd think twice about doing so now in regards to that kind of critter.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I had one chase me up a river bank when I was fishing once. I should have paid attention when he was slapping his tail 20 yards off shore. He popped up 2 ft from me and started chasing me. It took an hr. to get my fishing pole and tackle box back. I bet I looked like a cartoon character with my feet going like crazy and me still in one spot.
I didn't know Beavers were that aggressive. What about otters? They're so cute, I hate to try to pet one and get my throat ripped out.

Normally when critters are that aggressive they are rabid or protecting their babies. It's the nature of a wild animal to run from you, not towards you.
When I saw this headline, I expected something completely different in the thread.

Two orgasms.
I was glad to read the video posted isn't a video of this guy's death.

I'm swearing off beavers.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-12-2013, 11:23 AM)Jimbone Wrote: When I saw this headline, I expected something completely different in the thread.

That makes two of us Jimbone.
(04-12-2013, 11:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Two orgasms.

The video was a bit strong. Glad I could help. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(04-12-2013, 11:26 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Two orgasms.

Someone's day is already off to a great start!
let the bitch slapping commence. hah
OK, when I first saw this headline on Yahoo..Beaver kills man, my first thoughts did not go to that flat tailed rodent.

[Image: MathersJerryHWFAuto1.jpg]
I thought he died in a teacup.
(04-12-2013, 09:45 PM)Maggot Wrote: I thought he died in a teacup.

Nope...he died in VietNam, while chugging PopRocks and Coke. While sitting in a teacup.
I saw a kid puke in a teacup at Santas village.........The elves were not happy.
Does anybody know how he got that nickname?

[Image: JKIUGttt.jpg]
http://www.leaveittobeaver.org/faq.htm#How
(04-13-2013, 02:43 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: http://www.leaveittobeaver.org/faq.htm#How
Thanks Clang...

3B) How did Beaver get his name?
This was revealed in the very last show. When Theodore was an infant and Wally was a young lad, he had problems pronouncing "Theodore." It came out sounding like "Beaver", so the nickname stuck.
Well that's stupid. Theodore and Beaver sound nothing alike, I could see Theo but how the hell do you get from Theodore to Beaver?
Commando Cunt Queen