Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I SUCK

I just posted more misinformation in the bombing thread. This isn't an excuse or an apology, I'm simply stating a fact - I can't keep up with this stuff the way LC did, she spoiled me & made Mock run smoothly. I've given it my best shot for six months but I haven't got the time to devote to this stuff, topics, photographs, remembering everyone's birthday whether it's on the calendar or not, fun and interesting threads, all the stuff that keeps a site active. "Today's Posts" is half the size it should be.

I tell you people quite frequently how much I appreciate your participation in Mock, I do that so when I tell you to get your ass in gear and make sure your community is active you know I'm not being an ungrateful bitch.

Maybe the title should read - I SUCK & SO DO YOU

Smiley_emoticons_smile
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sally sucks and swallows.
Commando Cunt Queen

I thought she probably did, I think Aussie might too.
I SUCK ONLY TITS.
and ass.
Oh nOeZ SaLlY Is tRoLoLoLoLiNg mE
You don't suck, Duchess (in regards to Mock).

Hell, you didn't even post misinformation. You wrote, "the media is reporting" or something like that. We know the drill.

I don't remember any active member's birthday being listed and having been ignored? Well, except for Jimbone, but that's outside the Mock box.

Not sure if it's 4:20 where you're at yet; but nothing wrong with being early anyway Smiley-rolling-joint

P.s. You were right; I suck. But, not as often as I'd like.
(04-17-2013, 03:25 PM)username Wrote: Sally sucks and swallows.

Bullshit! Sally wears it proudly like hair care products. ijs
(04-17-2013, 03:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I just posted more misinformation in the bombing thread. This isn't an excuse or an apology, I'm simply stating a fact - I can't keep up with this stuff the way LC did, she spoiled me & made Mock run smoothly. I've given it my best shot for six months but I haven't got the time to devote to this stuff, topics, photographs, remembering everyone's birthday whether it's on the calendar or not, fun and interesting threads, all the stuff that keeps a site active. "Today's Posts" is half the size it should be.

I tell you people quite frequently how much I appreciate your participation in Mock, I do that so when I tell you to get your ass in gear and make sure your community is active you know I'm not being an ungrateful bitch.

Maybe the title should read - I SUCK & SO DO YOU

Smiley_emoticons_smile

Never mind Duchess perhaps this will cheer you up!

[Image: fillyball.gif]
Or maybe this...

[Image: 81141214.gif]
[Image: faceplant-2-o.gif]
[Image: 1267053764_swimming_fail.gif?w=256&h=192]
(04-17-2013, 05:15 PM)JsMom Wrote: Bullshit! Sally wears it proudly like hair care products. ijs

hah
(04-17-2013, 05:16 PM)ESAD Wrote: Never mind Duchess perhaps this will cheer you up!

[Image: fillyball.gif]

Respect-applause So cute & funny.
The klutz fully stacks it.

Some horses love to play with balls. I have a smaller one that has a "handle" on it and he holds it between his teeth swinging it from side to side and bucking & kicking. He has the best time with that thing and it's fun to watch.
I'm sure they have as much personality as any other animal.
My friend had a horse that would steal his tools whenever he worked outside. He especially liked to take the hammers.
The thing was probably just making its self laugh its own hide off.
I once had an ostrich take my 25 foot tape measure off my belt and swallow it.
Thot the owner was gonna shit, I nearly did.