Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bostn Marathon Conspiracists already starting...
what do you think...

Didn't I read somewhere that one conspiracy suggested they were using crisis actors, like after Newtown? Even suggested they could prove some of the same ones were pictured.
(04-24-2013, 10:05 AM)QueenBee Wrote: Didn't I read somewhere that one conspiracy suggested they were using crisis actors, like after Newtown? Even suggested they could prove some of the same ones were pictured.

watch the vid it's a 20 minute docu /proving those points...

I don't believe it's Bullshit but its an interesting watch.

Weird

New Hampshire State Rep. Stella Tremblay wrote on Facebook today that the Boston Marathon bombing was a "Black Ops 'terrorist' attack" by the U.S. government. She credited conspiracy theorists Glenn Beck and Alex Jones, noted DailyKos.com.

Tremblay posted the following on Glenn Beck's Facebook page:

Just as you said would happen. Top Down, Bottom UP. The Boston Marathon was a Black Ops "terrorist" attack. One suspect killed, the other one will be too before they even have a chance to speak. Drones and now "terrorist" attacks by our own Government. Sad day, but a "wake up" to all of us. First there was a "suspect" then there wasnt (sic). Infowars broke the story and they knew they had been "found out."

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I haven't watched the video yet but I thought the theory was that the government was behind it so they could justify almost airport like security on city streets. Random pat downs on every corner type thing.
Commando Cunt Queen
N.H. reps get paid like 50.00 per year. They gotta get recognition wherever they can. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.