Mock
England is just as free as the U.S.? - Printable Version

+- Mock (https://mockforums.net)
+-- Forum: Serious Shit? (https://mockforums.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Discussions, Opinions & Debate (https://mockforums.net/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: England is just as free as the U.S.? (/thread-1006.html)

- Middle Finger - 04-06-2009

Just as free as us?

::rolllaugh::

Details of every email sent and website visited by people in Britain are to be stored for use by the state from tomorrow as part of what campaigners claim is a massive assault on privacy.

Full story HERE.

- The Antagonist - 04-06-2009

This has been going on for months, maybe years and is now getting into the open knowledge.

Every package I send there whether it's to Kenny's RAF base or to my friends, they are opened at the post office before they can be picked up.

OP can spew the Patriot Act all he wants.... we DO have privacy laws here unlike the UK. They absolutely do not.

- Middle Finger - 04-06-2009

And the little sheep will go along with it, unarmed, helpless ... one day they may be asking their ass-kicking colonists to save them from tyranny.

- Middle Finger - 04-08-2009

OP!? What do you think of this new invasion of privacy you unarmed, PC, sissy-ass fucks are about to go through?

- Sinister - 04-08-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:OP!? What do you think of this new invasion of privacy you unarmed, PC, sissy-ass fucks are about to go through?
His lack of response tells me that he can't refute it or argue it.

- Middle Finger - 04-09-2009

OP!? Are you there, my little Queen's Subject?

- D - 04-09-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:OP!? Are you there, my little Queen's Subject?
He is too ashamed of his self to come back out of the closet. You better get him though, he has YOUR body pillow in there with him.

- Middle Finger - 04-09-2009

I wonder if OP will ever say England's subjects are as free as American citizens, again.

- Middle Finger - 04-10-2009

OP?

- Middle Finger - 04-11-2009

Oooooooooo PPPpppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

- Duchess - 04-11-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:Oooooooooo PPPpppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
That is so NOT Italian studly. [Image: supergay.gif]

::laugh:: You're right ... I did feel like I was calling to him as a girlfriend. I think that's because I was trying to attract the closet homo to this thread he is avoiding like the plague.

- SyberBitch - 04-11-2009

Just set out some chewsticks and bedding material. He'll come by eventually to stuff it all in his cheek pouches and carry it away.

- D - 04-11-2009

SyberBitch Wrote:Just set out some chewsticks and bedding material. He'll come by eventually to stuff it all in his cheek pouches and carry it away.
::lmao::

SyberBitch Wrote:Just set out some chewsticks and bedding material. He'll come by eventually to stuff it all in his cheek pouches and carry it away.
::lmao:: God damn it, I can't get enough of those hamster jokes.

- Middle Finger - 04-16-2009

Wow, OP is STILL running from the reality of this.

- Cynical Ninja - 04-16-2009

Sigh.

Do you honestly think the US government aren't reading your E-mails and keeping track of what websites you visit? At least the British governmenthave released details of their plans whereas your government will never admit to doing it even though they have done so for years.

You keep on gripping onto that illusion of freedom you niave little fuckwit.

::rolllaugh:: I knew it!!! ::rolllaugh::

- Cynical Ninja - 04-16-2009

Middle Finger Wrote:::rolllaugh:: I knew it!!! ::rolllaugh::
Yep, you are being watched and monitoredjust as much as us, welcome to the 21st century.

This is hysterical ... what a defense. On top of that, your Government so brazenly sees and treats you as Subjects and disrespects your individual liberties that they announce this shit publicly in your face after they disarm you. I think it's clear that England is not as free and not as abundant in protected individual liberties as America. End of story, dumb ass!