Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
England is just as free as the U.S.?
Just as free as us?

::rolllaugh::

Details of every email sent and website visited by people in Britain are to be stored for use by the state from tomorrow as part of what campaigners claim is a massive assault on privacy.

Full story HERE.
86 112
This has been going on for months, maybe years and is now getting into the open knowledge.

Every package I send there whether it's to Kenny's RAF base or to my friends, they are opened at the post office before they can be picked up.

OP can spew the Patriot Act all he wants.... we DO have privacy laws here unlike the UK. They absolutely do not.
And the little sheep will go along with it, unarmed, helpless ... one day they may be asking their ass-kicking colonists to save them from tyranny.
86 112
OP!? What do you think of this new invasion of privacy you unarmed, PC, sissy-ass fucks are about to go through?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:OP!? What do you think of this new invasion of privacy you unarmed, PC, sissy-ass fucks are about to go through?
His lack of response tells me that he can't refute it or argue it.
OP!? Are you there, my little Queen's Subject?
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:OP!? Are you there, my little Queen's Subject?
He is too ashamed of his self to come back out of the closet. You better get him though, he has YOUR body pillow in there with him.
I wonder if OP will ever say England's subjects are as free as American citizens, again.
86 112
OP?
86 112
Oooooooooo PPPpppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:Oooooooooo PPPpppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
That is so NOT Italian studly. [Image: supergay.gif]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
::laugh:: You're right ... I did feel like I was calling to him as a girlfriend. I think that's because I was trying to attract the closet homo to this thread he is avoiding like the plague.
86 112
Just set out some chewsticks and bedding material. He'll come by eventually to stuff it all in his cheek pouches and carry it away.
SyberBitch Wrote:Just set out some chewsticks and bedding material. He'll come by eventually to stuff it all in his cheek pouches and carry it away.
::lmao::
SyberBitch Wrote:Just set out some chewsticks and bedding material. He'll come by eventually to stuff it all in his cheek pouches and carry it away.
::lmao:: God damn it, I can't get enough of those hamster jokes.
86 112
Wow, OP is STILL running from the reality of this.
86 112
Sigh.

Do you honestly think the US government aren't reading your E-mails and keeping track of what websites you visit? At least the British governmenthave released details of their plans whereas your government will never admit to doing it even though they have done so for years.

You keep on gripping onto that illusion of freedom you niave little fuckwit.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
::rolllaugh:: I knew it!!! ::rolllaugh::
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:::rolllaugh:: I knew it!!! ::rolllaugh::
Yep, you are being watched and monitoredjust as much as us, welcome to the 21st century.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
This is hysterical ... what a defense. On top of that, your Government so brazenly sees and treats you as Subjects and disrespects your individual liberties that they announce this shit publicly in your face after they disarm you. I think it's clear that England is not as free and not as abundant in protected individual liberties as America. End of story, dumb ass!
86 112