Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
former Penn. State Coach Sandusky charged in child sex case
(11-08-2011, 07:50 PM)MikeyA Wrote:
(11-08-2011, 06:55 PM)RJs-Ex Wrote: Ya know, one thing I've noticed is an attitude of talking about this as if someone had walked in on Sandusky and an adult male having consensual sex in the shower. I have a 10-year-old nephew and he and his friends still play with Star Wars Legos. THEY ARE CHILDREN. Sandusky was RAPING A CHILD!!! Where is the goddamn outrage???

I have not seen anything that showed the Grad Assistant witnessed a rape. It's been described as inappropriate behavior between a minor and adult in a shower in what I've read. That doesn't mean rape.

So before going into blind outrage why not get the facts first because inappropriate behavior could be anything. It's reasons like this that things like urinating in public get people listed as sexual predators.

Just urinating in public does not get one listed as a 'sexual predator'. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

And I did "get my facts" from the indictment. I suggest you read it, then attempt to minimize it. As far as I'm concerned, ANY "inappropriate behavior between a minor and adult in a shower" warrants a police call.

Messages In This Thread
RE: former Penn. State Coach charged in child sex case - by RJs-Ex - 11-08-2011, 08:23 PM