Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
former Penn. State Coach Sandusky charged in child sex case
(11-09-2011, 05:15 PM)MikeyA Wrote: Now the janitor and GA, they had FIRST HAND knowledge. Penn State is a State College meaning their jobs are protected under "whistleblower" protection meaning if they thought they lost their job for blowing the whistle the onus is on the university to prove otherwise, a much different legal standing. My problem isn't so much with them not reporting it I have a problem with them NOT STOPPING IT! Which is waaaaaaay worse than even Joe's culpability if you assign any to him.

Who's to say that their presence in those two instances DIDN'T stop a particular crime?? Do you really think that Sandusky is just going to continue his sexual assault with someone watching him?

I believe the GA has said he informed Paterno that his asst coach was RAPING a child. Paterno then washes his hands of said incident by 'firing' (or not rehiring) Sandusky, but, at the same time, keeps the reputation of Penn State intact by not bringing this deviousness to public light.

Not to mention, he leaves this sick, evil predator 'out there' (of course, will FULL ACCESS to Penn State's facilities) to continue his sick acts.

Well, shame on you, Joe Pa.

As Mama says in 'Waterboy'... 'The chickens are coming home to roost, Bobby'. In this case, 'Joe Pa'.

Messages In This Thread
RE: former Penn. State Coach charged in child sex case - by Midwest Spy - 11-09-2011, 05:46 PM