Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
former Penn. State Coach Sandusky charged in child sex case
This is all over the news. Sportcenter had a question and answer with the attorney general Linda Kelly, CNN had a talking head lawyer on, he stated that head coach Joe Paterno, "Had done the minimum required" by informing athletic director Curley.

"If true, the nature and amount of charges made are very shocking to me and all Penn Staters. While I did what I was supposed to with the one charge brought to my attention, like anyone else involved, I can't help but be deeply saddened these matters are alleged to have occurred," Paterno said in a statement.

http://www.sbnation.com/ncaa-football/20...ey-general

Kelly cited the "inaction" of Curley and Schultz as likely allowing a predator to victimize more children. She also noted the statute of limitations for child abuse crimes lasts until the alleged victim reaches the age of 50. Kelly declined to say whether more charges could be raised against anyone tied to the case. She did say Paterno is not a "target at this point," and has been cooperative.

One other statement by the lawyer on CNN, he actually stopped the host from wrapping up the interview to make it. "All the players in this case (except the Attorney General) are men. I wonder if even one woman was involved if this would have played-out differently. Maybe a woman would have thought about the children involved."

This shit has me enraged! How can these men think that the career of a scum sucking pedophile is more important than the health and life of the boys he molested? These sorry excuses for men deserve to be charged with crimes for allowing this to go on for years after they knew about it.

Oh, and by the way Curley and Schultz, you lost your fat-cat jobs trying to cover this up! If you would have stepped-up like real men, Sandusky would've been behind bars years ago, no additional boys would have been molested, and you'd still have your fucking jobs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: former Penn. State Coach charged in child sex case - by Cheyne - 11-07-2011, 03:07 PM