Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
THERE OUGHTA BE A LAW

I'm damned if I do & damned if I don't.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There oughta be a law against...........................CATCALLING.

[Image: Cat-Call.jpg]
If the Kansas City, MO legislation passes, any person convicted of catcalling shall be punished by a fine of not less than $50, but not more than $500 or by imprisonment of not more than 180 days or by both such fine and imprisonment.

Sarah Shipley of BikeWalkKC in Kansas City is behind the legislation that would make it illegal for people to catcall or honk at walkers and bicyclists in the city and she's got the backing of City Councilman John Sharp. Similar legislation has been passed in a few other Missouri cities.

The legislation also makes it illegal to throw anything at a walker or cyclist or otherwise assault them. But, that's already illegal everywhere under existing harassment and assault laws. Looks to me like Shipley and company are tossing those violations into the new legislation as packaging -- to help push through the law making it illegal to catcall or honk at women on the streets.

Opponents of the legislation claim it's a violation of first amendment rights. Shipley answered her critics by saying that outlawing catcalling and unwanted sexual comments does not trample on First Amendment rights because “you’re not allowed to yell 'fire' in a movie theater and catcalls fall into the same category”. I'm not a fan of horny catcalls, but I think Shipley's argument is bullshit, it's not the same category at all, IMO.

Ref: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/19..._ref=crime
----------------------------------------------------------

The legislation will be reviewed on Sept 25. What do you think -- should it be canned or passed?

Canned!

Again with the word police. Where are the voices of reason?

Here's Sarah -

[Image: sarah-shipley.jpg]
I'm siding with fat ass feminist Shipley on this one. When guys yell at me while I'm walking it makes me want to cut their organs out. And it's not because I'm some feminist asshole, I'd just like the right to walk in peace. If you can't behave like a civilized normal person then fuck you and go to hell.

Look up my skirt on the bus, I don't give a shit. I have no control what you look at, but don't fucking yell out to me as I'm walking by, piece of shit.

I can't behave like a civilized, normal person. I holler at construction workers with a nice ass, same goes for some of the linemen who work for the power company and good looking guys in a football jersey. None of them have ever given me the go to hell look.

I haven't done that in awhile though. You'd be surprised by how many take that as encouragement.
I don't like when people bring attention to me, good or bad. Leave me the fuck alone. I don't holler or at anyone because I respect their right to be left the fuck alone.
I used to get hollered at when I was in my teens once in awhile.I was never really offended just embarrassed.I think this is a dumb legislation.

I guess I just don't view it as being so harmful that it needs to be legislated.
I shouldn't have to be embarrassed walking down the street, if you think it's your right to fuck with me than it should be my right to cut your liver out.
You'd do anything to get your hands on someone's liver. This isn't the first time I've seen you talk about it.
The last thing I want to do is touch a liver, gross. I'd be happy to pull out a human liver with a chefs knife though and throw it to the dogs.
Yelling fire in a movie theater is disturbing the peace.

Catcalling a woman is just disturbing a piece.

I've been catcalled on numerous occasions by females. I had a good cry and got over it.
Heh-heh.

Are they going to make it illegal for a guy to look at you, make a V with his fingers and stick his tongue in there? Silent but it's damn distracting when you're driving 80 mph on the freeway and the guy in the car next to you just won't stop.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-19-2014, 08:35 PM)sally Wrote: I shouldn't have to be embarrassed walking down the street, if you think it's your right to fuck with me than it should be my right to cut your liver out.

If you didn't dress like a fucking whore all the time, this shit might not happen to you. Lose the tight , cougar "I'm a proud MILF" t-shirt Ramsey sent you too.

Sucking fluts.
Commando Cunt Queen
(09-20-2014, 11:09 AM)username Wrote: Heh-heh.

Are they going to make it illegal for a guy to look at you, make a V with his fingers and stick his tongue in there? Silent but it's damn distracting when you're driving 80 mph on the freeway and the guy in the car next to you just won't stop.

I don't think there's any such legislation currently in draft.

But, we could take a road trip to the Grand Canyon and do our part to put an end to that bullshit -- once we cross the border into Arizona and pick up a couple of guns and a bunch of ammo.

(I think I posed this clip once before; it's a good one.)

28 That was fantastic!

Makes me want to high five Thelma & Louise. Dey da man.
(09-20-2014, 11:09 AM)username Wrote: Heh-heh.

A guy did that to me too once. I could see if there were other guys in the car laughing about it, but he was by himself. Fucking weirdo. I guess it's more common than I thought.