WHO DO YOU BELIEVE?
Ok, I believe whoever F2 doesn't believe.
(09-01-2014, 01:27 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I didn't hear that another kid saw what happened. Were there other kids? I'm not saying I don't believe the little girl. Obviously something happened to her. And I know the fund is for medical bills. Maybe I'm too cynical but these fund me things always around my suspicions.

Oh sure, never mind the kid looks like Mike Tyson beat the shit out of her and the mother knows nothing other than she dropped her child off at kindergarten expecting them to watch her. It's the FB account that raises your suspicions. Stupid fat bitch.
You are so original Sally. If you had any reading comprehension at all you would see that I'm not saying that nothing happened to this girl. Perhaps you should try to cross the border with joints in your sick again. That right there just shows your level of intelligence.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-01-2014, 01:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Every time I read "gofundme" I think about starting one for Mock just for the hell of it. I think it's hysterical that a man got over ten grand when he made an account for potato salad.

Yeah but it was a killer potato salad, it was to die for! Smiley_emoticons_razz

And the kid looks like she took a "woopin"! The end.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

That mother needs an attorney. Pronto. She's not getting any satisfaction from the school nor the police who are refusing to do their fucking job. I don't know how anyone could look at that kid and say no crime has been committed. Had someone accused the mother of doing that you can bet your ass it would be investigated without any proof other than someone making the accusation.

I'm starting to think Mississippi is Tard Central. I only read/hear about ridiculous, stupid bullshit coming out of that state, never anything positive.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
She should have called 911 right then and there. Got the cops and an ambulance to the scene. Then maybe the authorities would take this seriously. And there would be a police report on file.
According to this piece, the mother did file a police report, rams.

And, LE and the school are investigating the matter.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/01..._ref=crime

There doesn't seem to be a claim from anyone that an adult was involved in whatever happened to AvaLynn or that any actionable crime took place. The family claims that AvaLynn said another little kid kicked her repeatedly before she fell off the slide and the school initially said she just fell off the slide.

The school statement claims that they remain committed to the safety of all their students. Maybe the media spotlight will pressure the school to take the necessary actions to up that "commitment to student safety", via adult supervision on the playground. I saw that surveillance cam installation was being requested as well.
(09-01-2014, 11:11 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Ok, I believe whoever F2 doesn't believe.

So it's okay with you that this little girl got the shit kicked out of her...fucking CRAZY RETARD!!
(09-02-2014, 06:53 AM)ramseycat Wrote: She should have called 911 right then and there. Got the cops and an ambulance to the scene. Then maybe the authorities would take this seriously. And there would be a police report on file.

Shut up, shit for brains. She filed a report and took the kid to the doctor immediately.
You need to stop drinking Sally. You've got wet brain. She went to the cops after she took her daughter and left. I would have stayed right fucking there and call 911. Get an ambulance and the cops right there on the scene.