Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Was there life on Mars at some point in the past?
(10-22-2014, 07:18 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-22-2014, 04:01 PM)Duchess Wrote: She's such a slut.

Smiley_emoticons_smile She's not participating in the breeding! She's just facilitating it.

Come November 2016, don't be surprised to see a bunch of little green people with shaved pussies wearing "Hillary NOW!" buttons when you go to cast your vote.

Conspiracies abound...
I'm down.
(10-23-2014, 11:57 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_smile She's not participating in the breeding! She's just facilitating it.

Come November 2016, don't be surprised to see a bunch of little green people with shaved pussies wearing "Hillary NOW!" buttons when you go to cast your vote.

Conspiracies abound...
I'm down.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

I take it you didn't vote for Bush.
(10-23-2014, 12:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-23-2014, 11:57 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

Conspiracies abound...
I'm down.

Smiley_emoticons_smile

I take it you didn't vote for Bush.
No Aussie scarred me for life.hah
(10-23-2014, 01:06 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote: No Aussie scarred me for life.hah

Well..........men from Mars are said to go wild for women with beards from down under.

[Image: martian-1.jpg]

Lucky for aussie, one of 'em ^ was clinging on to an asteroid that just happened to crash near her hood recently -- probably what's been keeping her so busy lately.
(10-23-2014, 09:41 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: women with beards from down under.

You deserve some form of internet prize.
Worse than that....Gwyneth Paltrow is heading towards my neck of the woods. I hope I don't have to say to the organisers of this event "I told you so".
(10-24-2014, 05:02 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Worse than that....Gwyneth Paltrow is heading towards my neck of the woods. I hope I don't have to say to the organisers of this event "I told you so".

Way worse -- that martian has obvious redeeming qualities and a sincere expression. Paltrow.......not so much.

However, I would totally attend the local Paltrow pow-wow if I were you, aussie (so long as you could get Martha Stewart to crash it).

Martha's a cut-throat bitch. For some reason, I like her though. She's always had age-appropriate style (the orange jumpsuit phase being the sole exception).

[Image: Picture-17.png]

Whoa! Martha. Holy Moly.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What an opportunity aussiebitch! Quick, get out your Michelle Obama Halloween death stare mask and go go to the ball. You might even get a kiss from Miss Paltrow.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I wouldn't say anything annoying or get on Martha Stewart's dark side. That woman has done hard time, she's tough.

I am surprised that HoTD has not jumped on the bandwagon of 'disagree with Aussie, no matter the cost'.
I only express disagreement when I disagree, aussie. Same with agreement. What would be the point of doing otherwise?

If there's some "cost" to honest mockery in here, it's too negligible for me to have noticed. I can afford it.

Anyway, Paltrow bugs me -- I think she and her conscious uncoupling are full of shit. Martha publicly poking her and insinuating that Paltrow is a cheap knock-off wannabe of herself makes me laugh. I probably wouldn't mess with Martha either.