Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did the removal of God
From our schools bring about a decay in our society?

You do know the only reason that God had to be taken out of the classroon was because the government took over the school system?

So in conjuction to the above question, does our government and it's rejection of godly principles in it's duties add to or in fact facilitate the decay we see our society?

Those of you who are a little older may remeber a time when child abduction and murder were unknown, when kids could play all day long outside without parental supervision and without fear.

It seems to me that the culture was changed by removing christian values from our everyday life, it has become a very scary place with a degree of danger everywhere you go.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

No. You Jesus people are lazy. You want the schools to teach your kids religion when you should be doing that at home.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I didn't say teach, don't make up your own conversation again.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

OK, indoctrinate. You should do that at home, too.

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
How about allow?

that way our kids can practice what we teach them at home wherever they are?

what do they get instead, sorry but your crap is not allowed in school? we have a better thing for you? just forget that shit your parents are teaching you?

Like I said, don't make up your own conversations.
John Adams

Jesus loves me this I know, my history teacher told me so.
Hahahaha
(08-13-2011, 08:13 PM)IMaDick Wrote: How about allow?

That would leave the Jewish kids out in the cold. And the Hindus. And all other kids from all other religions.

I don't make up the conversation. You have a narrow view that only scrapes the surface of these issues. You are limited in that way. I see the overriding concepts and motivations behind your views. We are having different coversations because you are stuck in Jesus land and I speak for the trees.

[Image: Lorax.jpg]

I can see you, but you can't see me. Your ideas don't include me. My ideas don't exclude you.
it leaves no one out, who is left out right now? do our schools have prayer rooms for the islamic students are they allowed to leave class to go pray?

John Adams

(08-13-2011, 08:32 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 08:13 PM)IMaDick Wrote: How about allow?

That would leave the Jewish kids out in the cold. And the Hindus. And all other kids from all other religions.

I don't make up the conversation. You have a narrow view that only scrapes the surface of these issues. You are limited in that way. I see the overriding concepts and motivations behind your views. We are having different coversations because you are stuck in Jesus land and I speak for the trees.

[Image: Lorax.jpg]

I can see you, but you can't see me. Your ideas don't include me. My ideas don't exclude you.

that's funny you sound like obama

John Adams

(08-13-2011, 08:19 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Jesus loves me this I know, my history teacher told me so.

This used to be possible, but not anymore, now they insist that you crawled out of primordial ooze.
John Adams

(08-13-2011, 08:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 08:19 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Jesus loves me this I know, my history teacher told me so.

This used to be possible, but not anymore, now they insist that you crawled out of primordial ooze.

Or the history teacher is Mr Lyle the pedophile and it's a catholic boys school.
(08-13-2011, 08:38 PM)IMaDick Wrote: it leaves no one out, who is left out right now? do our schools have prayer rooms for the islamic students are they allowed to leave class to go pray?

Jesus, Dick. The Feds outlawed TEACHER led prayer. Kids still meet at the flag pole and pray in their student organizations every Wednesday. In fact, they give them donuts to make sure they show up. They still put their foot on the basketball and say the Lord's Prayer before basketball games.

Your argument is actually bullshit from the radical right. If kids want to pray, they can every single weekday morning during the mandated morning moment of silence.

Kids are assholes because they took spanking out of the schools, not Jesus.
(08-13-2011, 07:45 PM)IMaDick Wrote: From our schools bring about a decay in our society?

You do know the only reason that God had to be taken out of the classroon was because the government took over the school system?

So in conjuction to the above question, does our government and it's rejection of godly principles in it's duties add to or in fact facilitate the decay we see our society?

Those of you who are a little older may remeber a time when child abduction and murder were unknown, when kids could play all day long outside without parental supervision and without fear.

It seems to me that the culture was changed by removing christian values from our everyday life, it has become a very scary place with a degree of danger everywhere you go.

My answer to this question is YES. It was the bitch Madalyn Murray O'Hair that got Prayer removed from Public Schools remember that bitch?

It has been a down hill slide ever since... Parents need to take charge and instill a decent set of values again. YES a loss of Christian values out there has definately contributed to much of what is going on to-day.

Yes they did, thus the question I asked which by the way you have danced all around without answering.

even though it was really not about the teachers doing anything.

John Adams

(08-13-2011, 08:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote: This used to be possible, but not anymore, now they insist that you crawled out of primordial ooze.

Yay, it's time for Jesus on a dinosaur!

[Image: jesus-dinosaur.jpg]

This is the exact reason people make fun of Christians. Your views don't allow for scientific proof, reason, or logic. Any religion that promotes ignorance is a bad religion. (You forced that out of me.)
(08-13-2011, 08:44 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 08:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Or the history teacher is Mr Lyle the pedophile and it's a catholic boys school.

Well there you go, they could stop that if they put the fathers in the girls schools and the nuns in the boys schools but not both together.
John Adams

(08-13-2011, 08:47 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Yes they did, thus the question I asked which by the way you have danced all around without answering.

even though it was really not about the teachers doing anything.

I said NO the first time. Go look. You didn't see because it isn't your view. Go look. It's there.
You say I'm not answering because I'm not giving YOUR answer. Do you see that?
(08-13-2011, 08:47 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(08-13-2011, 08:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote: This used to be possible, but not anymore, now they insist that you crawled out of primordial ooze.

Yay, it's time for Jesus on a dinosaur!

[Image: jesus-dinosaur.jpg]

This is the exact reason people make fun of Christians. Your views don't allow for scientific proof, reason, or logic. Any religion that promotes ignorance is a bad religion.

I asked a simple yes or no question, what's so scientific about it, except your desire to muddy the waters with all the bullshit.

you can't prove there is not a god, I can't prove there is, you can't prove evolution, I can't prove creation, I asked about a simple morality issue and the state of our society, we both know it was not always like it is now? so should I believe in de evolution? or did something happen that changed the way our society see's things?

I think it was removing God from the schools and from our government, you can't prove I'm wrong, you can't tell me where morality started and where it comes from other than the bible(born in ) my ass, you know that ain't real.

John Adams