Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
former Penn. State Coach Sandusky charged in child sex case
(11-09-2011, 05:46 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I believe the GA has said he informed Paterno that his asst coach was RAPING a child. Paterno then washes his hands of said incident by 'firing' (or not rehiring) Sandusky, but, at the same time, keeps the reputation of Penn State intact by not bringing this deviousness to public light.

Not to mention, he leaves this sick, evil predator 'out there' (of course, will FULL ACCESS to Penn State's facilities) to continue his sick acts.

First, Joe didn't know the details of the assault and has testified so.

Secondly, Sandusky was asked to resign by JoePa, who didn't have the power to fire him, when he was originally brought under investigation. The incident with the GA came 2 years after Sandusky had resigned. Which is why Joe could be concerned with a defamation/harassment suit.

Thirdly, Sandusky was granted Professor Emeritus status by the University, not by JoePa. The facilities are not run by the Head Football Coach, they are run by the Athletic Dept and alas Joe couldn't ban Sandusky from them.

Again the blame needs to be laid onto those who allowed Sandusky free reign, covered up his deeds, and allowed the attacks to take place. Only the third one could you say Joe has any culpability but his knowledge was after the fact, second hand, and without details. Like I've said already now, Joe is waaay down the list in terms of blame, and Joe did what he was obligated and what was appropriate.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott

Messages In This Thread
RE: former Penn. State Coach charged in child sex case - by MikeyA - 11-09-2011, 05:57 PM