Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
former Penn. State Coach Sandusky charged in child sex case
(11-09-2011, 02:49 PM)Kip Wrote: Hmmm...Ray Gricar (the prosecutor who disappeared under mysterious circumstances) was the prosecutor who decided to not prosecute Sandusky.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.s...ray_g.html

It may be a coincidence. Maybe someone affiliated with this Penn State case wanted to get rid of Gricar. Maybe Gricar was paid a lot of cash to keep quiet and took off. Maybe Gricar was bribed and killed himself out of guilt.

IIRC, just before Gricar disappeared, he was seen walking/talking in a shopping area with a woman. Witnesses said they seemed to not be friends or lovers. Could have been a random person that he was just exchaging pleasantries with - though this person has never come forward. Maybe someone associated with Penn State?
I thought the same type of thing when I saw Gricar's name. I followed that case in 2005, his girl friend and family were adamant he wouldn't just walk away from his car and disappear. Interesting article thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: former Penn. State Coach charged in child sex case - by flcraxr - 11-10-2011, 07:54 AM