Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Wonder the Terrorists Hate Us
[Image: poopy.jpg]
Is that for real?

::blink::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I own some.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I own some.
it would not surprise me ONE BIT if you were shoving those things up your ass to make shit shapes. fucking freak.
Right on the shelf next to "Barbie Poo".

[Image: barbiepoo.jpg]
How the hell are you aware of all this stuff ?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's a decent question, N'Shit.
Liquid Wrote:
it would not surprise me ONE BIT if you were shoving those things up your ass to make shit shapes. fucking freak.
PM me your address, I'll mail you a couple or three.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
Liquid Wrote:
PM me your address, I'll mail you a couple or three.
Do you have one in the yin-yang symbol? Liquid would enjoy that.
That's a tricky one, I'm not sure how to get my poo that chalky white.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:That's a tricky one, I'm not sure how to get my poo that chalky white.
"White stool is caused by a lack of bile, which may indicate a serious underlying problem in the liver or biliary tract. Bile is a digestive fluid produced by the liver and stored in the gallbladder. Stool gets its normal brownish color from bile, which is excreted from the liver into the small intestine during the digestive process. If the liver doesn't produce bile or if bile is obstructed from leaving the liver, stool will be white."
There ya go!

http://turdtwister.com/

[Image: box.gif]
Thank you, that's very helpful. ::thumbs::
[user=116]SyberBitch[/user] wrote:
Quote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:That's a tricky one, I'm not sure how to get my poo that chalky white.
"White stool is caused by a lack of bile, which may indicate a serious underlying problem in the liver or biliary tract. Bile is a digestive fluid produced by the liver and stored in the gallbladder. Stool gets its normal brownish color from bile, which is excreted from the liver into the small intestine during the digestive process. If the liver doesn't produce bile or if bile is obstructed from leaving the liver, stool will be white."
There ya go!

Albino Bile. Sounds like an awesome soft serve tasty treat!
::thumbs::
Weirdos
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
SyberBitch Wrote:
There ya go!
note to self...do not read mock posts while eating ever again. ::bvomit::
Duchess Wrote:Weirdos
Understatement....
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
SyberBitch Wrote:
There ya go!
You can also turn it white by taking a shit out in the back yard and leaving it to bake in the sun for a few months.
So the problem would be having old, flaky poo the right color matched up with fresh, dark poo. This sounds a little beyond my poo handling ability.
LuMPyPussy Wrote:So the problem would be having old, flaky poo the right color matched up with fresh, dark poo. This sounds a little beyond my poo handling ability.
Why do I get the feeling that you are disappointed by that?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies