Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!
I woke up at 0630, cleaned my house, cleaned out my fridge, stripped the bed, cleaned out my snake's tank and fucking dusted the whole house. Now I've had a cup of coffee and there's no one here to fuck with!! I could be an easy target since I haven't had my RDA of java yet, so where the fuck is everyone?!?!!?! ::wait::
I'm too stupid, unfunny, and non-elite to even attempt it.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I'm too stupid, unfunny, and non-elite to even attempt it.
All that, and.....you're easy!!! I can't believe you gave up so quickly. Is it the Italian in you that makes you puss out like this?
Sinister Wrote:
All that, and.....you're easy!!! I can't believe you gave up so quickly. Is it the Italian in you that makes you puss out like this?

Nope, just the raw stupidity, lack of humor, and anti-elite qualities working for me! ::bravo::
86 112
Oh OK :? I'll try. ::worried::

Erm ...

I guess what I wanted to say was ... with you being in the seedy and skanky Biker Life and all ... smoking cigarettes, drinking coffee, wanting to physically assault shoppers, owning snakes ...

You know ...

That I don't think, technically, you're a female anymore. DON'T GET MAD, I'm just sayin ...

86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:That I don't think, technically, you're a female anymore. DON'T GET MAD, I'm just sayin ...
I wish you could have heard the belly-laugh you got for that one. My eyes are still tearing up. ::lmao::::LOL::::thumbs::::rotfl::
What the hell is wrong with you doing all the cleaning???????? Are you trying to make the rest of us look bad? Are you? Don't make me come there and kick your skanky cigg smoking biker ass. Fucking cleaning. Fucking people.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
ramseycat Wrote:What the hell is wrong with you doing all the cleaning???????? Are you trying to make the rest of us look bad? Are you? Don't make me come there and kick your skanky cigg smoking biker ass. Fucking cleaning. Fucking people.

I think someone spiked my coffee with speed. ::scared::

You're welcome to come try to kick my ass, puss, but it would be the last mistake you ever made. ::bigg::
If you don't stop that cleaning bullshit I will. And if you kick my ass so be it. Then I will have the perfect excuse to NOT clean.
Win-Win.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Well Hellooooo there bitches.

Beer drinking, gun toting, Bike riding,
womanizing, sex fiend, sexist, asshole !
Don't like it? Well than F.U !!!!!!!!!
And before MF bitches...
Your taste in men is horrible F.U. that looks like Justin Timberlake.
That's a good thing I guess sally . I'll just delete it then.
Some people have to work to put food on the table.
F.U. Dont ask again Wrote:That's a good thing I guess sally . I'll just delete it then.

I found a better one

[Image: phil.jpg]
Sinister Wrote:
Thats the Italian "coward gene" kicking in methinks.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Sally, your taste in men is atrocious.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
Sinister Wrote:
Thats the Italian "coward gene" kicking in methinks.
::nuts:: Right. :Yawn:

86 112
Duchess Wrote:Sally, your taste in men is atrocious.
What, you are insane! How could anyone not like Phil Anselmo?
Yes, I am insane.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]