Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you hate any of your coworkers?
I can get along with just about anybody. I am friendly and funny IRL. (I know that doesn't come across in print.) Most of my coworkers are OK, and I can deal with them without any real harm to my psyche. I like very few of them well enough to be anything but completely superficial with them, but I dig a few others well enough to share my best sarcastic comments. Three are actual friends I hang out with when I don't have to. I would maybe hump one of them.

There is one fat sow of a woman I despise. She is stupid. She feigns ignorance to get out of her work. Others try to help her, I just tell her she should know that by now and don't buy into her manipulation. I hate her for being obese AND lazy. If she were just one or the other, I think I could tolerate her with a slight roll of my eyes. But as it is, I cringe when she utters my given name.

It isn't the extra weight that bothers me, it is the softness of her and the pastiness of her and they way her elbows look like little nubs that are surrounded by watery flesh when she rests her arms on her desk. And I don't think she wears a bra. How you can be morbidly obese and not have big titties is just beyond me.

She came to my place of employment from the CDC. I have always wanted to know what department at the CDC employed her for 15 years, but I think I would feel less safe about public health if I knew, so I don't ask.

Do you hate anybody you work with or am I a freak that is one step away from postal?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

I don't have any co-workers but, I do have to deal with prick subcontractors & prima donna architects on occasion. Working with someone I loathed would probably rank right up there with living next to the neighbors from hell.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I finally have a job where I like almost everybody and have learned to tolerate the few I don't care for.
If I had to work beside someone like Dick, I would probably have to kill him.
I do work with someone who gets on my last nerve occasionally, but I just stick my ear buds in and play my I-Pod.
i wrote up a deputy for being a racist POS. he was black. it was obvious to me he was trying to goad people into a situation where he could sue the sheriff dept. for discrimination (which was not the case at all). he was a nasty hateful fucker who was looking to retire on the county dime. i kept a record of everything he said and did and took it to the sheriff.

and i had a Sgt. that had the IQ of a turnip.

hate? no. contempt, yes.

I guess "hate" is a strong word, but I just don't like her. I try to be more human and find something about her I like, then she tries to be funny and I want to stab her in the throat with a pen.

Whining kills me. I don't mind listening to someone bitch, I actually enjoy it if it is mixed with gossip, but I can't stand to hear an adult do the "woe is me" thing day after day after day. And the woman NEVER fully comes off of Worker's Comp. If she does, she has another "accident" in the parking lot or some shit.

Her perfume smells like Kotex.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-29-2010, 08:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't have any co-workers but, I do have to deal with prick subcontractors & prima donna architects on occasion. Working with someone I loathed would probably rank right up there with living next to the neighbors from hell.

You can fire them.

My boss is almost hostile to her. He is just one step behind the acceptable line. I can't say that I blame him. He must feel like he is trapped in a bad marriage.
(10-29-2010, 08:09 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i wrote up a deputy for being a racist POS. he was black. it was obvious to me he was trying to goad people into a situation where he could sue the sheriff dept. for discrimination (which was not the case at all). he was a nasty hateful fucker who was looking to retire on the county dime. i kept a record of everything he said and did and took it to the sheriff.

Was his name Julie? hahaha

I'm not organized enough to keep good records. I need to work on that. Honestly, I probably wouldn't act anyway unless I were specifically asked about a situation or subpoenaed.
(10-29-2010, 08:03 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I finally have a job where I like almost everybody and have learned to tolerate the few I don't care for.

It really isn't the job you do that is important to quality of life. It is the people you work with day after day. And the paycheck. That is important, too.
(10-29-2010, 08:03 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I finally have a job where I like almost everybody and have learned to tolerate the few I don't care for.
I do work with someone who gets on my last nerve occasionally, but I just stick my ear buds in and play my I-Pod.

another assumption? Do you assume that you see and know the real me from the interaction we have on this forum?

listen up you fucking dumb cunt this shit is not real !!

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

You're going to be needing a boner in a particular set of circumstances & it's just not going to be there. It's going to be a big let down!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
One bad cop can ruin an entire force. I don't blame you.

I guess it is a throwback from my wild childhood, but I don't like to "narc" on people. I figure they will hang themselves. Some slip through the cracks, though.
(10-29-2010, 08:29 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You're going to be needing a boner in a particular set of circumstances & it's just not going to be there. It's going to be a big let down!

hahahaha What the hell Duchess? Made me laugh out loud.
(10-29-2010, 08:30 PM)Cracker Wrote: One bad cop can ruin an entire force. I don't blame you.

I guess it is a throwback from my wild childhood, but I don't like to "narc" on people. I figure they will hang themselves. Some slip through the cracks, though.

i hated when IA would be investigating another deputy. but you have to be honest.
not a 'snitch', but a training officer who had to do an honest evaluation. he would have to be someone's backup one day.

As it was already mentioned, hate, no, contempt, yes! There was this one guy who always was running into the boss's office to rat on his coworkers. He was the department's self proclaimed spy. He got along with no one. Well one day, I became the dept mgr, & this self proclaimed spy was now running in to my office to inform on his coworkers. I never knew just how many times he actually ratted everybody out, until he reported to me! Anyway, after a few weeks it got to be so bad that I eventually had to tell him that I was well aware of the goings on in "my dept" and did not need a daily report from him. I then went on to council/advise him on what steps he could take to make himself a better employee. To my surprise, he actually listened, and turned himself around. And he eventually made "friends" of his coworkers instead of enimies.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-29-2010, 08:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

another assumption? Do you assume that you see and know the real me from the interaction we have on this forum?

You seriously have no sense of humor whatsoever, do you??

(10-29-2010, 08:22 PM)Cracker Wrote:

It really isn't the job you do that is important to quality of life. It is the people you work with day after day. And the paycheck. That is important, too.

I didn't mean the job. I've always held the same type of job but the people are different for some reason. Maybe because it's family owned and not a big business. They don't take any shit here. If people start arguing, they're taken to the office immediately and it's dealt with.

Another reason this chick gets on my nerves is that she's one of those women who try to stuff their fat ass in something 3 sizes too small. She's still wears those jeans that button up 3 inches higher than your bellybutton, which in turn gives her the biggest fucking camel toe see by the human eye. I swear her fucking snatch walks into the room before the rest of her. We do have a great many laughs at her expense though.

Ew. Mom jeans. I bet they are peg leg jeans.

I was in a meeting one time and a lady coughed so hard she threw up. That will really test your mettle (how do I know this expression? i am not 84 years old.) as a coworker. Some people were gracious. I had to be excused because I got the dry heaves.
(10-29-2010, 09:06 PM)Cracker Wrote: Ew. Mom jeans. I bet they are peg leg jeans.

I was in a meeting one time and a lady coughed so hard she threw up. That will really test your mettle (how do I know this expression? i am not 84 years old.) as a coworker. Some people were gracious. I had to be excused because I got the dry heaves.

EWW.....I would have had to leave the room too. I can't handle adult puke.

(10-29-2010, 09:09 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: EWW.....I would have had to leave the room too. I can't handle adult puke.

I get really pissed and disgusted if people fart in my car, too.

If I wanted to smell their ass I would have sat them on my face.

Hotboxing also does not amuse me. Don't call me for a rimjob, I guess.
(10-29-2010, 08:41 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(10-29-2010, 08:24 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

You seriously have no sense of humor whatsoever, do you??

I do have a sense of humor, I think it's funny as hell that you did not deny being a fucking dumb cunt.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams