Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
The bus monitor story
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/21/us/new-yor...?hpt=hp_c2

Well, the Rochester area has made the news..again. Yep...the bullied bus monitor is from the Greece school District, one of our suburbs. The above link is to the CNN article, it includes the video.

I guess the thing she found most hurtful was when one of the kids said something about she has not family because they all killed themselves to get away from her. Her son took his own life 10 years ago.
Just heard on the local news that the father of one of the kids visited her to apologise. She has apparently gotten written apologies from two of the brats...all four turned themselves in.
She is showing a bit of class amnd will not press charges due to the harrassment...but will go with whatever punishment the school district gives. I a m goiing with a public apology..in front of their peers. And community service.
Yeah, they are "just kids" --7th graders. But this is the time they need to learn respect for other people, not just adults but all other people.
There is a new law on the books here in NY to prosecute bullies, but it is just bullying against children.
I'd bust my sons ass (real good) for that kinda shit! I love old people. DO NOT FUCK WITH THE OLD FOLK. Smiley_emoticons_fies Them kids were just horrible to her. That makes my heart hurt.
I think the parents won't do one damn thing to those thugs! If it was my kid, I would beat the immortal hell out him.

I hope she has the bestest of last laughs with all the donations! She deserved every single penny!
These kids needs to learn respec for ALL people. If they would say that to an older lady, then they would say it to anyone I bet. I would beat my son bloody if he ever behaved like that. I think it's a great punishment that these 4 brats are in the news and had to "turn themselves in." Let them see what's it's like when you act like an asshole now before they get to far out of hand. If one of my boys did this, I would be MORTIFIED. You know everyone is town is thinking the parents are assholes too.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

As far as I can tell, kids are a reflection of their parents & their parenting skills.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
"As one father put it, his son is sitting back, waiting for his punishment," Chatterton said. "No one has denied accountability and they've taken responsibility for their actions."

The school put up a website and has raised over 100,000 in donations and is planning to give it all to her "for a vacation"

and yes, it's a direct reflection of their parents, they copy what they see, and if Dad and Mom hates in the house on people, so do the kids.
The parents are all ID'd gossipwise in the town btw, the way Ive been reading stuff. They'll pay for this in the court of public opinion. There is justice after all in some small way.
They are talking about this on the morning radio show I listen to right now. They are appalled at these kids behavior. And devastated for the lady.
Fix your spelling, you have time Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(06-22-2012, 07:56 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Fix your spelling, you have time Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Thank you Ma. Since you have so much time on your hands to monitor spelling, would you like my password so you can do it for me? TIA.
I saw some of the video on the news. It made me cry. 21
Fucking little brats. If that was my grandma, I don't know what I would do to those shitheads.
Yesterday one of the dads went to her house to say he was sorry for his kid's behavior. I know that two or three of the kids have sent written appologies. All 4 kids did come forward to the police.

Thing is, unless there is negative peer pressure against the kids they probably will not learn much of a lesson,.
(06-22-2012, 10:32 AM)QueenBee Wrote: Yesterday one of the dads went to her house to say he was sorry for his kid's behavior.

That's the problem right there.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-22-2012, 10:38 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 10:32 AM)QueenBee Wrote: Yesterday one of the dads went to her house to say he was sorry for his kid's behavior.

That's the problem right there.

I am with you there....should have been the kid doing it. Just teaches the kid that mommy or daddy will just step in to fight their battles for them.
They should ban the little shits from the bus for an entire school year. If mom and dad have to drive them, they'll have time to fix their mistake.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-22-2012, 07:58 AM)ramseycat Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 07:56 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Fix your spelling, you have time Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Thank you Ma. Since you have so much time on your hands to monitor spelling, would you like my password so you can do it for me? TIA.

Well, apaled kind of changed your intention I was thinking.
(06-22-2012, 11:00 AM)Cracker Wrote: They should ban the little shits from the bus for an entire school year. If mom and dad have to drive them, they'll have time to fix their mistake.

Better yet make them walk to school every day.
(06-22-2012, 06:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:

As far as I can tell, kids are a reflection of their parents & their parenting skills.

Agree!!

I wouldn't have dared do something like that as a kid, I KNEW what the consequences could be.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
While I would never beat my kids growing up for anything, they never did anything like that under my watch. I would have kicked some ass in an event like that and made them take ALL the responsibility in addition.